Barston Glass Table Lamp
The Barston Glass Table Lamp brings a touch of ornate elegance to your living spaces with its stylish form and finish. Its glass shade with pleated detailing is complemented with a base and stem to create a striking silhouette. In a choice of two contrasting finishes and both single and double light configurations to suit modern and traditional interiors, this table lamp offers a subtle lighting statement placed on a side table or console table in a hallway or living room.
- One or two light options
- Choice of two distinct finishes
- Glass shade with pleated detailing
- Takes a standard screw in (E27) bulb
About the Barston Glass Table Lamp:
- This table lamp offers an ornate lighting feature ideal for hallways and living rooms.
- Available in a 1 light or 2 light option.
- The lamp comes in a choice of two distinct finishes.
- The opal glass shade with antique gold stem is suited for classic interiors and the clear or smoked glass shade with black stem is ideal for modern interiors.
- It features a glass shade with pleated detailing.
- The shades have a top opening for easy relamping.
- The 1 light shade is 205mm in diameter and is available in opal or clear glass.
- The 2 light shade is 105mm in diameter and is available in opal or smoked glass.
- The table lamp has a total height of 390mm for the 1 light option, 500mm for the 2 light.
- Its 2m cable has an inline switch for ease of use.
- The table lamp takes a standard Australian screw in (E27) bulb. 60W max.
Bulb Quantity required
Delivery & Returns
Fat Shack Vintage proudly delivers Australia wide. From the tip to the tail and all the places in-between – if you live in Australia, we’ll get it to you!
- All in-stock items are normally dispatched from our Melbourne location within 2-3 business days from date of purchase. If not in stock, current lead time is approximately 5-7 business days from order date. The lead time is approximate. If your order is urgent, please contact us for the current stock on hand level.
- For a shipping quote, simply add the product to your cart and proceed to checkout, where you can enter your postcode in the shipping rate calculator. We’ll calculate the shipping price for you, and this price will be displayed as part of the order total.
- To ensure peace of mind, all FSV orders are sent with tracking and full insurance.
Typical delivery times after the date of dispatch are:
- Melbourne: 2-3 business days
- Sydney: 2-3 business days
- Canberra: 3-4 business days
- Adelaide: 2-3 business days
- Brisbane: 2-5 business days
- Tasmania: 2-4 business days
- Darwin: 4-6 business days
- Perth: 4-5 business days
- For all non-metro locations, please allow an additional 1-3 business days. The wait will be worth it, we promise!
All delivery times are indicative only and subject to change and disruptions. Please see the Australia Post website for their currently published delivery times:
If your order is big and bulky, or requires express shipping, please contact us before ordering so that we can create a tailored postage quote just for you.
Click & Collect
You can click & collect your order from our Melbourne location, so shopping with us has never been easier. Simply ensure you’ve selected Click & Collect (Moorabbin) at the checkout!
We provide a 60 day return policy on all eligible items purchased from our website. *This excludes sale stock, special and custom order items - please refer to the Description tab for information*. If the item arrives in tip top condition but you decide that you just don’t like it anymore or have changed your mind then please return the items in original, unused, unmarked condition and with original packaging within 60 days for a refund, minus the freight cost.
In order to process your refund request, please contact us that we can know when to expect the products back and so we can provide you with Return instructions. Please note we cannot accept in person returns at our location.
Please check your order upon delivery and if required, report any damages, faults or problems within 14 days of receipt of goods.