Banff Sphere Wall Bracket Light
Exuding understated elegance with its clean lines and curves, the Banff Sphere Wall Bracket Light offers a luxe update for your interiors. Mounted on a slim metal plate its glass shade in a choice of clear or opal finish produces two contrasting lighting effects. The metal face plate comes in a sleek black finish for contemporary flair or a gold brass finish to emphasise a classic look. Oriented with the shade either at the top end or the bottom end, this wall light makes a stylish solution for vanity lighting, bedside lighting, and cafe and restaurant lighting.
- A luxe lighting update with classic or contemporary styles
- Sphere glass shade in opal or clear finish
- Metal wall plate in black or gold brass finish
- Takes one G9 LED bulb
About the Banff Sphere Wall Bracket Light:
- This wall light adds understated style to any interior.
- It sphere glass shade comes in clear or opal finish.
- The opal glass shades softens and diffuses light whilst the clear glass shades add a more modern appeal.
- The shade is mounted on a metal plate finished in either black or gold/brass.
- The wall light has two mounting options that allows the glass shade to be oriented either at the the top end or the bottom end.
- This wall light requires one G9 LED bulb. 3W max.
Wall Mount/ Ceiling Rose
Bulb Quantity required
Delivery & Returns
Fat Shack Vintage proudly delivers Australia wide. From the tip to the tail and all the places in-between – if you live in Australia, we’ll get it to you!
- All in-stock items are normally dispatched from our Melbourne location within 2-3 business days from the date of purchase. The lead time is approximate. If your order is urgent, please contact us for the current stock on hand level.
- For a shipping quote, simply add the product to your cart and proceed to checkout, where you can enter your postcode in the shipping rate calculator. We’ll calculate the shipping price for you, and this price will be displayed as part of the order total.
- To ensure peace of mind, all FSV orders are sent with tracking and full insurance.
Typical delivery times after the date of dispatch are:
- Melbourne: 2-3 business days
- Sydney: 2-3 business days
- Canberra: 3-4 business days
- Adelaide: 2-3 business days
- Brisbane: 2-5 business days
- Tasmania: 2-4 business days
- Darwin: 4-6 business days
- Perth: 4-5 business days
- For all non-metro locations, please allow an additional 1-3 business days. The wait will be worth it, we promise!
All delivery times are indicative only and subject to change and disruptions. Please see the Australia Post website for their currently published delivery times:
If your order is big and bulky, or requires express shipping, please contact us before ordering so that we can create a tailored postage quote just for you.
Click & Collect
You can click & collect your order from our Melbourne location, so shopping with us has never been easier. Simply ensure you’ve selected Click & Collect (Moorabbin) at the checkout!
We provide a 60 day return policy on all eligible items purchased from our website. *This excludes sale stock, special and custom order items - please refer to the Description tab for information*. If the item arrives in tip top condition but you decide that you just don’t like it anymore or have changed your mind then please return the items in original, unused, unmarked condition and with original packaging within 60 days for a refund, minus the freight cost.
In order to process your refund request, please contact us that we can know when to expect the products back and so we can provide you with Return instructions. Please note we cannot accept in person returns at our location.
Please check your order upon delivery and if required, report any damages, faults or problems within 14 days of receipt of goods.