Apsley Glass Pendant Light
An exquisite example of vintage glass design, our Aspley Glass Pendant Light will add vintage glamour into your space. The thick glass shade has an intricate cut glass pattern which creates a striking display of light on nearby surfaces. This pendant light comes in a selection of cord styles and finishes to complement your space. It would make a glamorous addition to a master bedroom or walk-in wardrobe, as well as commercial spaces like cafés, French patisseries or even jewellery shop fit-outs.
- Elegant vintage pendant light
- Heavy glass shade with intricate cut design
- Braided cloth cord in a choice of styles and finishes
- Takes one standard B22 light bulb
About the Apsley Glass Pendant Light:
- This pendant light features an ornate glass shade with a cut design.
- Its shade is paired with either Round, Twisted or Dixon cord options
- The metalware of black braided Round cloth cord comes in black, gold/brass, jute or white finish.
- The Twisted cloth cord has a black finish.
- The Dixon cord features a black braided cord with metalware that comes in black or gold/brass finish.
- The Dixon cord features a ring design that comes with or without a disc to offer two distinct styles.
- The wooden mounting block pictured can be purchased separately here. Select the 10cm version from the drop down menu for this fitting.
- The shade is pressed glass. Bubbles, lines, slight surface imperfections or discolourations are characteristics of all pressed glass. They are not considered defects.
- Requires one Australian standard B22 (bayonet) 60W max light bulb.
- Please note: The black and gold dixon pendant cords without discs are not eligible for return. No further offers / discounts on this item apply.
Wall Mount/ Ceiling Rose
Cord Suspension Length
Bulb Quantity required
Cloth Cord Option
Delivery & Returns
Fat Shack Vintage proudly delivers Australia wide. From the tip to the tail and all the places in-between – if you live in Australia, we’ll get it to you!
- All in-stock items are normally dispatched from our Melbourne location within 2-3 business days from the date of purchase. The lead time is approximate. If your order is urgent, please contact us for the current stock on hand level.
- For a shipping quote, simply add the product to your cart and proceed to checkout, where you can enter your postcode in the shipping rate calculator. We’ll calculate the shipping price for you, and this price will be displayed as part of the order total.
- To ensure peace of mind, all FSV orders are sent with tracking and full insurance.
Typical delivery times after the date of dispatch are:
- Melbourne: 2-3 business days
- Sydney: 2-3 business days
- Canberra: 3-4 business days
- Adelaide: 2-3 business days
- Brisbane: 2-5 business days
- Tasmania: 2-4 business days
- Darwin: 4-6 business days
- Perth: 4-5 business days
- For all non-metro locations, please allow an additional 1-3 business days. The wait will be worth it, we promise!
All delivery times are indicative only and subject to change and disruptions. Please see the Australia Post website for their currently published delivery times:
If your order is big and bulky, or requires express shipping, please contact us before ordering so that we can create a tailored postage quote just for you.
Click & Collect
You can click & collect your order from our Melbourne location, so shopping with us has never been easier. Simply ensure you’ve selected Click & Collect (Moorabbin) at the checkout!
We provide a 60 day return policy on all eligible items purchased from our website. *This excludes sale stock, special and custom order items - please refer to the Description tab for information*. If the item arrives in tip top condition but you decide that you just don’t like it anymore or have changed your mind then please return the items in original, unused, unmarked condition and with original packaging within 60 days for a refund, minus the freight cost.
In order to process your refund request, please contact us that we can know when to expect the products back and so we can provide you with Return instructions. Please note we cannot accept in person returns at our location.
Please check your order upon delivery and if required, report any damages, faults or problems within 14 days of receipt of goods.