Anchorage Cage Outdoor Wall Lamp
- Vintage outdoor light with maritime flair
- Build in three finishes
- Clear glass cover
- IP44 rating suited for undercover areas
- Takes one screw in (E27) bulb
About the Anchorage Cage Outdoor Wall Lamp:
- This wall light draws from maritime heritage to offer a distinctive update for any facade.
- It has a durable cast metal build with a clear glass cover and cage frame.
- The wall light comes in painted black, brass and copper finishes.
- Colour options include black, brass and copper finishes.
- It has an IP44 rating suited for undercover use. Please consult an electrician for the best placement of this light.
- This outdoor light can be used indoors as well.
- It requires one screw in (E27) bulb. 60W max.
Wall Mount/ Ceiling Rose
Bulb Quantity required
Delivery & Returns
Fat Shack Vintage proudly delivers Australia wide. From the tip to the tail and all the places in-between – if you live in Australia, we’ll get it to you!
- All in-stock items are normally dispatched from our Melbourne location within 2-3 business days from the date of purchase. The lead time is approximate. If your order is urgent, please contact us for the current stock on hand level.
- For a shipping quote, simply add the product to your cart and proceed to checkout, where you can enter your postcode in the shipping rate calculator. We’ll calculate the shipping price for you, and this price will be displayed as part of the order total.
- To ensure peace of mind, all FSV orders are sent with tracking and full insurance.
Typical delivery times after the date of dispatch are:
- Melbourne: 2-3 business days
- Sydney: 2-3 business days
- Canberra: 3-4 business days
- Adelaide: 2-3 business days
- Brisbane: 2-5 business days
- Tasmania: 2-4 business days
- Darwin: 4-6 business days
- Perth: 4-5 business days
- For all non-metro locations, please allow an additional 1-3 business days. The wait will be worth it, we promise!
All delivery times are indicative only and subject to change and disruptions. Please see the Australia Post website for their currently published delivery times:
If your order is big and bulky, or requires express shipping, please contact us before ordering so that we can create a tailored postage quote just for you.
Click & Collect
You can click & collect your order from our Melbourne location, so shopping with us has never been easier. Simply ensure you’ve selected Click & Collect (Moorabbin) at the checkout!
We provide a 60 day return policy on all eligible items purchased from our website. *This excludes sale stock, special and custom order items - please refer to the Description tab for information*. If the item arrives in tip top condition but you decide that you just don’t like it anymore or have changed your mind then please return the items in original, unused, unmarked condition and with original packaging within 60 days for a refund, minus the freight cost.
In order to process your refund request, please contact us that we can know when to expect the products back and so we can provide you with Return instructions. Please note we cannot accept in person returns at our location.
Please check your order upon delivery and if required, report any damages, faults or problems within 14 days of receipt of goods.
- RCRobyn C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoStylish and great quality
Bought two of these lights for either side of our carport door. I wanted something that was not going to be smashed by passers by but also look stylish. I don’t like the ‘standard’ down lights you see on every second garage! Couldn’t be happier. They suit our home perfectly and are really sturdy. We have smart bulbs installed so they are set on a timer. So happy we have bought a second pair for the garage as well.