Albany Glass Chandelier
he Albany Downright Glass adds classical elegance to your space. Curved metal arms in two finishes hold the frosted glass shades in either upright or downward facing options. Both are supported by a central suspension rod. This chandelier is available in two sizes and styles, and adds a traditional aesthetic to your dining room, bedroom or lounge. Commercially, this light would suit an elegant bridal salon, Hamptons style lodge or sophisticated tea room.
- Traditional style chandelier with a modern touch
- Available in bronze or chrome finish
- Two sizes in either an upright or downright style
About the Albany Glass Chandelier:
- This chandelier is comprised of a metal frame finished in bronze or chrome, frosted glass shades and a metal suspension rod.
- Available in small (three light) or large (five light) sizes. Upright or downward facing options.
- The metal suspension rod comes in three pieces to allow you to customise the suspension height.
- Requires three or five standard E27 screw in light bulbs.
- Large Chandelier: Please contact us prior to ordering. This item is oversized and requires additional postage to be paid on what is stated in the checkout.
Cord Suspension Length
Bulb Quantity required
Delivery & Returns
Fat Shack Vintage proudly delivers Australia wide. From the tip to the tail and all the places in-between – if you live in Australia, we’ll get it to you!
- All in-stock items are normally dispatched from our Melbourne location within 2-3 business days from date of purchase. If not in stock, current lead time is approximately 7-14 business days from order date. The lead time is approximate. If your order is urgent, please call us for the current stock on hand level.
- This item is oversized and requires additional postage to be paid on what is stated in the checkout. Oversized items are excluded from any free shipping offers. Please contact us prior to ordering so that we can calculate and advise the shipping price for you based on your location. After the order is received via the website we will then contact you prior to despatch to take payment of that additional postage cost.
- To ensure peace of mind, all FSV orders are sent with tracking and full insurance.
Typical delivery times after the date of dispatch are:
- Melbourne: 2-3 business days
- Sydney: 2-3 business days
- Canberra: 3-4 business days
- Adelaide: 2-3 business days
- Brisbane: 2-5 business days
- Tasmania: 2-4 business days
- Darwin: 4-6 business days
- Perth: 4-5 business days
- For all non-metro locations, please allow an additional 1-3 business days. The wait will be worth it, we promise!
All delivery times are indicative only and subject to change and disruptions. Please see the Australia Post website for their currently published delivery times:
If your order is big and bulky, or requires express shipping, please contact us before ordering so that we can create a tailored postage quote just for you.
Click & Collect
You can click & collect your order from our Melbourne location, so shopping with us has never been easier. Simply ensure you’ve selected Click & Collect (Moorabbin) at the checkout!
We provide a 60 day return policy on all eligible items purchased from our website. *This excludes sale stock, special and custom order items - please refer to the Description tab for information*. If the item arrives in tip top condition but you decide that you just don’t like it anymore or have changed your mind then please return the items in original, unused, unmarked condition and with original packaging within 60 days for a refund, minus the freight cost.
In order to process your refund request, please contact us that we can know when to expect the products back and so we can provide you with Return instructions. Please note we cannot accept in person returns at our location.
Please check your order upon delivery and if required, report any damages, faults or problems within 14 days of receipt of goods.