6W B22 Filament LED Crystal Round 2200K Bulb Dimmable
These cut crystal style dimmable LED filament light bulbs take inspiration from the delicate craftsmanship of crystal cutting widely seen in vintage crystal decanters. This style of cut glass bulb is crafted with a decorative vintage crystal pattern to combine classical influences with contemporary design appeal. This unique light bulb has been designed to fit all standard ceiling, wall or lamp fixtures and they give instant 100% light with no warm-up time.
Inside the crystal bulbs are cutting edge LED filaments. Crafted to look like their nostalgic incandescent counterparts while using a new, lasting technology. Small LED emitting elements are arranged in a decorative manner in a soft filament design enclosed in a clear bulb. This dimmable LED crystal bulb is truly beautiful to look at, transforming the everyday light bulb into an ornamental light fitting.
- Decorative vintage crystal cut pattern style of cut glass
- Long LED filaments
- Dimmable LED
- Lifespan of 15,000 hours
- 6 watts low energy consumption
- Standard Australian B22 fitting
About the 6W B22 Filament LED Crystal Bulb:
- Wattage: 6 Watt (@ 240V)
- Dimmable: Yes
- Equivalent to: 40 Watt incandescent bulb
- Base Finish: Nickel
- Base Type: Bayonet (B22)
- Colour Temperature: 2200 Kelvin (warm white)
- Lumens: 500lm
- Bulb Colour: Clear
- Bulb Type: LED
- Bulb Shape: G125
- Beam Angle: 360 Degree
- Diameter: 125mm
- Length: 180mm
- Average Life Hours: 15,000
- CRI: 80Ra
Please Note: this listing is for the 6W B22 Filament LED Crystal Round 2200K Bulb Dimmable only. We recommend our Pendant Light Cord with Wall Plug or selection of pendant cords to add that finishing touch.
The light bulb covers are made of glass. Bubbles, lines, slight surface defects, scratches or discolourations are characteristics of all light bulbs. These minor imperfections are not to be considered defects.
Average Life Hours
Delivery & Returns
Fat Shack Vintage proudly delivers Australia wide. From the tip to the tail and all the places in-between – if you live in Australia, we’ll get it to you!
- All in-stock items are normally dispatched from our Melbourne location within 2-3 business days from the date of purchase. The lead time is approximate. If your order is urgent, please contact us for the current stock on hand level.
- For a shipping quote, simply add the product to your cart and proceed to checkout, where you can enter your postcode in the shipping rate calculator. We’ll calculate the shipping price for you, and this price will be displayed as part of the order total.
- To ensure peace of mind, all FSV orders are sent with tracking and full insurance.
Typical delivery times after the date of dispatch are:
- Melbourne: 2-3 business days
- Sydney: 2-3 business days
- Canberra: 3-4 business days
- Adelaide: 2-3 business days
- Brisbane: 2-5 business days
- Tasmania: 2-4 business days
- Darwin: 4-6 business days
- Perth: 4-5 business days
- For all non-metro locations, please allow an additional 1-3 business days. The wait will be worth it, we promise!
All delivery times are indicative only and subject to change and disruptions. Please see the Australia Post website for their currently published delivery times:
If your order is big and bulky, or requires express shipping, please contact us before ordering so that we can create a tailored postage quote just for you.
Click & Collect
You can click & collect your order from our Melbourne location, so shopping with us has never been easier. Simply ensure you’ve selected Click & Collect (Moorabbin) at the checkout!
We provide a 60 day return policy on all eligible items purchased from our website. *This excludes sale stock, special and custom order items - please refer to the Description tab for information*. If the item arrives in tip top condition but you decide that you just don’t like it anymore or have changed your mind then please return the items in original, unused, unmarked condition and with original packaging within 60 days for a refund, minus the freight cost.
In order to process your refund request, please contact us that we can know when to expect the products back and so we can provide you with Return instructions. Please note we cannot accept in person returns at our location.
Please check your order upon delivery and if required, report any damages, faults or problems within 14 days of receipt of goods.
- ETEllie T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars11 months agoStunning!
Absolutely stunning, a little larger than I anticipated but I think it makes such a statement!
- HhcVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 years agoAmber bulb
Beautiful bulb. Just love it. In living room and casts beautiful light and shadows. Be aware this bulb is larger than a standard globe which may not work for all shades. Check dimensions in the description. I'm using it without a shade as looks amazing on its own