Wire Cage Wall Light - Trouble Light
The Wire Cage Wall Light (Trouble Light) has a delicate industrial vibe that is sure to delight. Its steel wall arm comes in three finishes and is paired with a cage shade in black or rust finish. Choose from hardwired or a wall plug option. Place above the bedside table, in the hallway or either side of interior doors for a stylish industrial look. Commercially, these lights would suit urban cafés, rustic pubs or atmospheric cocktail bars.
- Industrial wall light
- Black or Rust cage shades
- Black, White and Gold/Brass wall arms
- Black wall arm with wall plug option
About the Wire Cage Wall Light - Trouble Light:
- This wall light features a black or rust cage shade.
- These wire cage pendant light shades feature an open and close bottom designed for easy relamping. It has a collar with screws and nuts included to clamp to your lamp holder.
- Its steel wall sconce comes in black, white or gold/brass finish.
- The wall arm is available in long or short size.
- The long black wall arm is also available with a wall plug option. It features a rotary joint at the wall amount that allows swivel movement along a horizontal axis. It includes a cord and wall plug with an inline switch for ease of use.
- All wall sconces feature a 45° swivel lampholder to adjust upwards and downwards.
- To adjust the knuckle the wing nut screw needs to be loosened slightly. The knuckle is not to be adjusted with the wing nut still tightened in place.
- This wall light takes a bayonet (B22) bulb. 40W max.
- The wooden mounting block pictured can be purchased separately here. Select the 10cm version for this fitting.
- This product is not eligible for return. No further offers / discounts on this item apply.
Wall Mount Plate (diameter)
Lampholder hole size
Bulb Quantity required
Delivery & Returns
Fat Shack Vintage proudly delivers Australia wide. From the tip to the tail and all the places in-between – if you live in Australia, we’ll get it to you!
- All in-stock items are normally dispatched from our Melbourne location within 2-3 business days from the date of purchase. The lead time is approximate. If your order is urgent, please contact us for the current stock on hand level.
- For a shipping quote, simply add the product to your cart and proceed to checkout, where you can enter your postcode in the shipping rate calculator. We’ll calculate the shipping price for you, and this price will be displayed as part of the order total.
- To ensure peace of mind, all FSV orders are sent with tracking and full insurance.
Typical delivery times after the date of dispatch are:
- Melbourne: 2-3 business days
- Sydney: 2-3 business days
- Canberra: 3-4 business days
- Adelaide: 2-3 business days
- Brisbane: 2-5 business days
- Tasmania: 2-4 business days
- Darwin: 4-6 business days
- Perth: 4-5 business days
- For all non-metro locations, please allow an additional 1-3 business days. The wait will be worth it, we promise!
All delivery times are indicative only and subject to change and disruptions. Please see the Australia Post website for their currently published delivery times:
If your order is big and bulky, or requires express shipping, please contact us before ordering so that we can create a tailored postage quote just for you.
Click & Collect
You can click & collect your order from our Melbourne location, so shopping with us has never been easier. Simply ensure you’ve selected Click & Collect (Moorabbin) at the checkout!
We provide a 60 day return policy on all eligible items purchased from our website. *This excludes sale stock, special and custom order items - please refer to the Description tab for information*. If the item arrives in tip top condition but you decide that you just don’t like it anymore or have changed your mind then please return the items in original, unused, unmarked condition and with original packaging within 60 days for a refund, minus the freight cost.
In order to process your refund request, please contact us that we can know when to expect the products back and so we can provide you with Return instructions. Please note we cannot accept in person returns at our location.
Please check your order upon delivery and if required, report any damages, faults or problems within 14 days of receipt of goods.