Wire Cage Industrial Pendant - Trouble Light
Product Code: P012-RUS
These industrial vintage style wire cage light shades are a unique way to introduce an urban angle to your interior. They come with a braided light cord, antique brass lamp holder and matt black ceiling rose.
Industrial pendant lighting is very fashionable at present. Today's popular decor uses include accenting above dining tables and counter tops in kitchen lighting or in the bedroom over bedside tables or reading areas. The pendant light is so versatile... its use is only limited by the imagination!
- Striking industrial style
- Ideal for home or office decor
- 3 metre braided light cord
- Perfect for creating a bold "naked" lighting statement
- 3 cage colours to choose from
- Give this pendant a vintage feel by adding an old style wooden mounting block
- Standard Australian domestic fitting
This pendant light takes a standard household bayonet (B22) light bulb. We recommend from our range our vintage style exposed Squirrel Cage Filament Edison Bulb or Quad Loop Tear drop Edison Bulb to add that finishing touch.
About the wire cage light shade:
- In the vintage style, they feature an open and close bottom designed for easy relamping. It has a collar with screws and nuts included to clamp to your lamp holder.
- Measures: 17cm high x 10cm wide in diameter across the widest part when closed. When opened at its fullest it is 20cm in diameter. The collar will expand to fit a lamp holder between 3 to 3.5cm in diameter.
- Your choice between black, antique brass, or rusted wire cage shade, available from the drop down menu.
About the Braided Cord Pendant Light Fixture
- The cord pendants have a simple and classic design and a 3 metre drop from ceiling.
- The ceiling rose is 100mm in diameter and 50mm in height (not including the cord grip).
- The wooden mounting block shown in the pictures is not included. It can be purchased separately from here. Select the 10cm version from the drop down menu for this fitting.
- The lampholder takes a standard bayonet (B22) bulb.
Fat Shack Vintage delivers Australia wide. From the tip to the tail and all the places in between… if you live in Australia we’ll get it to you
- For a delivery quote, just select your desired products and proceed to the checkout where you will be able to enter your delivery postcode. It will then calculate the shipping price for your order based on your postcode and the items in your basket before you need to go ahead with the order and enter any personal details.
- All in stock items will be dispatched from our Melbourne warehouse within 2 business days from receipt of payment. Typical delivery times after dispatch are:
* Melbourne - 2-3 business days
* Sydney, Canberra, Adelaide - 4-5 business days
* Brisbane, Tasmania – 5-6 business days
* Darwin, Perth - Approximately 6-7 business days
- For all areas outside these metro locations please allow an additional 1-3 business days.
- All orders are sent with tracking and full insurance.
- Pickups and inspections are available at our Melbourne showroom / warehouse in Melbourne by appointment only. Please contact us to arrange. For large / bulky orders, please contact us directly for a quotation of postage costs.
We provide a 30 day return policy on all items purchased from our website. If the item arrives in tip top condition but you decide that you just don’t like it anymore or have changed your mind then please return the items in original, unused, unmarked condition and packaging within 30 days for a full refund less freight.
Please contact us so we know to expect it and return the items to the following address:
Fat Shack Vintage
2 Age Street
Cheltenham, VIC 3192
If any items arrive damaged then please notify us within 14 days of delivery. We will of course replace / refund any damaged items at no additional cost to you.
For more info please see our FAQ's.
Please Note: this listing is for the Wire Cage Industrial Pendant - Trouble Light only. The light bulbs shown in the pictures are for illustration purposes only.
Fat Shack Vintage sells a range of light globes so please see these items if you are interested in any of them.