Westernport Glass Wall Light
Adorn your space with a combination of modern and coastal styles. The Westernport Glass Wall Light is the perfect, subtle way to introduce an element of nature into your interior with its woven rope cover and otherwise chic, modern design. With wall sconces available in numerous styles and three finishes, with four choices of shade style, this lamp will suit any modern home just as well as it would a trendy boho café.
- Boho, coastal style interior design
- Clear or opal shade in two sizes
- Woven rope shade cover
- Wall sconce available in multiple styles and three finishes
- Standard Australian bayonet (B22) fitting
About the Westernport Glass Wall Light:
- The wall light features a glass shade wrapped in rope.
- The glass shade is available in opal and clear finishes and in either small or medium sizes.
- The small shade takes a max bulb diameter of 60mm, the medium takes a max bulb diameter of 83mm.
- The wall arms are made of steel and available in a black, gold/brass or white finish.
- The adjustable long and short wall sconces feature a 45° swivel lampholder to adjust upwards and downwards.
- To adjust the knuckle, the wing nut screw needs to be loosened slightly. The knuckle is not to be adjusted with the wing nut still tightened in place.
- The straight arm with wall plug is fitted to the wall mount with a rotary joint allowing adjustment along a horizontal axis.
- The shades are hand blown. Bubbles, lines, slight surface defects or discolouration are characteristics of this type of glass. They are not considered defects.
- The glass shade is fitted to the wall sconce with a gallery. All brass and steel wall sconces are paired with a matching gallery, except for the gold/brass steel sconce which is paired with a black gallery.
- The wooden mounting block pictured can be purchased separately here. Select the 10cm version for this fitting.
- The wall sconce takes a standard Australian screw in (B22) bulb. 40W max.
Wall Mount Plate (diameter)
Bulb Quantity required
Delivery & Returns
Fat Shack Vintage proudly delivers Australia wide. From the tip to the tail and all the places in-between – if you live in Australia, we’ll get it to you!
- All in-stock items are normally dispatched from our Melbourne location within 2-3 business days from the date of purchase. The lead time is approximate. If your order is urgent, please contact us for the current stock on hand level.
- For a shipping quote, simply add the product to your cart and proceed to checkout, where you can enter your postcode in the shipping rate calculator. We’ll calculate the shipping price for you, and this price will be displayed as part of the order total.
- To ensure peace of mind, all FSV orders are sent with tracking and full insurance.
Typical delivery times after the date of dispatch are:
- Melbourne: 2-3 business days
- Sydney: 2-3 business days
- Canberra: 3-4 business days
- Adelaide: 2-3 business days
- Brisbane: 2-5 business days
- Tasmania: 2-4 business days
- Darwin: 4-6 business days
- Perth: 4-5 business days
- For all non-metro locations, please allow an additional 1-3 business days. The wait will be worth it, we promise!
All delivery times are indicative only and subject to change and disruptions. Please see the Australia Post website for their currently published delivery times:
If your order is big and bulky, or requires express shipping, please contact us before ordering so that we can create a tailored postage quote just for you.
Click & Collect
You can click & collect your order from our Melbourne location, so shopping with us has never been easier. Simply ensure you’ve selected Click & Collect (Moorabbin) at the checkout!
We provide a 60 day return policy on all eligible items purchased from our website. *This excludes sale stock, special and custom order items - please refer to the Description tab for information*. If the item arrives in tip top condition but you decide that you just don’t like it anymore or have changed your mind then please return the items in original, unused, unmarked condition and with original packaging within 60 days for a refund, minus the freight cost.
In order to process your refund request, please contact us that we can know when to expect the products back and so we can provide you with Return instructions. Please note we cannot accept in person returns at our location.
Please check your order upon delivery and if required, report any damages, faults or problems within 14 days of receipt of goods.