Washington Upright Gooseneck Chandelier
The Washington Upright Gooseneck Chandelier brings a dose of old world charm to your living spaces. Emphasising its authentic flair are three handblown opal glass shades that reflect the 1920s schoolhouse style of yesteryear. The shades come in two size options to suit your space and the small size includes optional hand painted stripe styles for added character. Made-to-order by artisan craftsmanship, its high quality brass metal fixture features three upright gooseneck arms and comes in a matt black finish. This 3 light pendant makes a timeless statement in any interior and is ideal as a centrepiece for restaurants, venues, living rooms and dining spaces.
- Lighting with distinct old world charm
- Upright gooseneck arms
- Made-to-order brass fittings in matt black finish
- Handblown opal glass shades in two sizes
- Small size includes hand painted stripe styles
- Takes 3 bayonet (B22) bulbs
About the Washington Upright Gooseneck Chandelier:
- This 3 light pendant offers a timeless statement to complement any vintage interior.
- It features three opal glass shades.
- The shades are constructed from handblown glass. Bubbles, lines, slight surface imperfections or discolourations are characteristics of hand blown glass. They are not considered flaws or defects.
- The shades come in small and medium sizes.
- The small shade is accented with one stripe, three stripe and five stripe hand painted styles.
- The shades are mounted on three upright gooseneck arms.
- Its metalware is handcrafted from high quality brass and comes in a matt black finish.
- This pendant light is also available in antique bronze, antique nickel, bright chrome, florentine bronze, old brass or polished brass finish. Please contact us for more information on purchasing these finishes.
- Its suspension pole can be shortened by cutting to a shorter length. Available in longer lengths by request.
- The chandelier attaches to the ceiling via a hook hanger which is secured in the ceiling and then covered by a ceiling cap.
- It takes three standard bayonet (B22) light bulb. 60W max.
- Please note: As this light is made to order, there is a longer lead time. See our 'delivery & returns' tab for more detail. If your order is urgent, please contact us for the current stock on hand level.
- This is a special order item and cannot be refunded, returned or exchanged.
Wall Mount/ Ceiling Rose
Bulb Quantity required
Delivery & Returns
- All in-stock items are normally dispatched from our Melbourne location within 2-3 business days from date of purchase. If not in stock, there is a longer lead time as the brass product is made to order here in Australia. This ensures the highest standards of craftsmanship and attention to detail. Current lead time to produce is approximately 4 weeks from order date. The lead time is approximate. If your order is urgent, please call us for the current stock on hand level.
- Please note: orders containing ‘made to order’ items, will be held and shipped in their entirety once all goods are available. If you wish to split your order into separate shipments, a further freight charge will apply. Please contact us for freight calculations.
- For a shipping rate quote, just select your desired products and proceed to the checkout where you will be able to enter your delivery postcode in the Shipping Rate Calculator. It will then calculate the shipping price for your order based on your postcode and the items in your basket.
- To ensure peace of mind, all FSV orders are sent with tracking and full insurance.
Typical delivery times after the date of dispatch are:
- Melbourne: 2-3 business days
- Sydney: 2-3 business days
- Canberra: 3-4 business days
- Adelaide: 2-3 business days
- Brisbane: 2-5 business days
- Tasmania: 2-4 business days
- Darwin: 4-6 business days
- Perth: 4-5 business days
- For all non-metro locations, please allow an additional 1-3 business days. The wait will be worth it, we promise!
All delivery times are indicative only and subject to change and disruptions. Please see the Australia Post website for their currently published delivery times:
If your order is big and bulky, or requires express shipping, please contact us before ordering so that we can create a tailored postage quote just for you.
Click & Collect
You can click & collect your order from our Melbourne location, so shopping with us has never been easier. Simply ensure you’ve selected Click & Collect (Moorabbin) at the checkout!
We provide a 60 day return policy on all eligible items purchased from our website. *This excludes sale stock, special and custom order items - please refer to the Description tab for information*. If the item arrives in tip top condition but you decide that you just don’t like it anymore or have changed your mind then please return the items in original, unused, unmarked condition and with original packaging within 60 days for a refund, minus the freight cost.
In order to process your refund request, please contact us that we can know when to expect the products back and so we can provide you with Return instructions. Please note we cannot accept in person returns at our location.
Please check your order upon delivery and if required, report any damages, faults or problems within 14 days of receipt of goods.