Vintage Wire Frame Light
Product Code: P156
This vintage wire frame light offers a modern twist to a classic shade silhouette of the past. This scallop lamp shade shape pays tribute to the designers of the late 50's and is a perfect example of timeless aesthetic. They come as white wire cage light shade and are paired with a vintage style black braided textile cloth cord. It's exposed wire frame allows for some interesting framing of a designer bulb and will be sure to be a talking point in any room.
Vintage style pendant lights are very fashionable at present. Today's popular decor uses include accenting above dining tables, counter tops in kitchen lighting or in the bedroom over bedside tables or reading areas. The pendant light is so versatile and can instantly add character to any area.
- Classic shade silhouette
- White wire cage light shade
- Ideal for home or cafe decor
- 1.8 metre vintage style braided cord
- Give this pendant a vintage feel by adding an old style wooden mounting block
- Standard Australian domestic E27 fitting
This pendant light takes a standard household screw in (E27) light bulb. We recommend from our range our vintage style exposed Squirrel Cage Filament Edison Bulb or our Large round squirrel cage filament to add that finishing touch.
About the wire frame light shade:
- Made of metal and features an open bottom design for easy relamping.
- The wire cage shade itself is powder coated white.
- Measures 340mm high and 170mm in diameter across the open top expanding to 340mm in diameter across the widest section at the bottom.
About the Pendant Cord Fixture:
- The cord fixtures have a vintage style lampholder.
- The black braided textile cord is 1.8 metres long.
- Black metal ceiling rose is complete with junction box and mounting bar with screw.
- The ceiling rose measures 100mm in diameter x 26mm high
- The lampholder takes a standard screw in(E27) bulb.
- The wooden mounting block shown in the pictures is not included. It can be purchased separately from here. Select the 10cm version from the drop down menu for this fitting.
Fat Shack Vintage delivers Australia wide. From the tip to the tail and all the places in between… if you live in Australia we’ll get it to you
- For a delivery quote, just select your desired products and proceed to the checkout where you will be able to enter your delivery postcode. It will then calculate the shipping price for your order based on your postcode and the items in your basket before you need to go ahead with the order and enter any personal details.
- All in stock items will be dispatched from our Melbourne warehouse within 2 business days from receipt of payment. Typical delivery times after dispatch are:
* Melbourne - 2-3 business days
* Sydney, Canberra, Adelaide - 4-5 business days
* Brisbane, Tasmania – 5-6 business days
* Darwin, Perth - Approximately 6-7 business days
- For all areas outside these metro locations please allow an additional 1-3 business days.
- All orders are sent with tracking and full insurance.
- Pickups and inspections are available at our Melbourne showroom / warehouse in Melbourne by appointment only. Please contact us to arrange. For large / bulky orders, please contact us directly for a quotation of postage costs.
We provide a 30 day return policy on all items purchased from our website. If the item arrives in tip top condition but you decide that you just don’t like it anymore or have changed your mind then please return the items in original, unused, unmarked condition and packaging within 30 days for a full refund less freight.
Please contact us so we know to expect it and return the items to the following address:
Fat Shack Vintage
2 Age Street
Cheltenham, VIC 3192
If any items arrive damaged then please notify us within 14 days of delivery. We will of course replace / refund any damaged items at no additional cost to you.
For more info please see our FAQ's.
Please Note: this listing is for the Vintage Wire Frame Light only. The light bulbs shown in the pictures are for illustration purposes only.
Fat Shack Vintage sells a range of light globes so please see these items if you are interested in any of them.