Vintage Umbrella Industrial Double Arm Pulley Light
Product Code: P215-LGE-RUS-CGE
This double arm pulley light has a beautiful vintage feel and will be a charming addition to a range of decors. Its vintage style steel shades come in a choice of two colours and sizes in either black or a rusty painted finish. They also have an optional zinc plated cage to complete the look and will surely be a eye-catching feature of a room. This pulley light will add a touch of vintage to any space while adding the flexibility of raising it out of the way when needed. This double arm pulley light comes with an ornate antique bronze metal ceiling mount, pulley wheels, a heavy counter weight and the industrial vintage shades with optional zinc cages.
The clever industrial design of a pulley light has been around since the mid 1900's and are still widely used today.This double arm pulley light would suit a range of interiors and are commonly used over dining tables or kitchen benches in home lighting, cafe bars and kitchen serveries in commercial lighting. It's use is only limited to the imagination!
- Double arm pulley light
- Antique bronze finished fixtures and counter weight
- Vintage industrial steel shades in two sizes and colours
- Ornate metal ceiling plate
- Take a standard B22 light bulb
- Ideal for home lighting or cafe lighting decor
This double arm pulley light takes two standard household bayonet (B22) light bulbs. We recommend from our range our vintage style exposed LED 8W Teardrop Bulb or our LED 5W Teardrop light bulb to add that finishing touch.
About the Vintage Industrial Double Arm Pulley Light:
- This double arm pulley light comes with an antique bronze metal ceiling mount, pulley wheels, a heavy counter weight and vintage industrial shades.
- The pulley light will adjust in height from a ceiling drop range of between 250mm to 2 metres to the top of the shades. When set at 250mm from the ceiling there is either no adjustable length of cord or the counter weight would need be hanging at its lowest.
- The counter weight is approx 115mm in diameter and 220mm high including the attached pulley's.
- Pulley fixture and counter weight are made from metal, in a dark antique bronze finish.
- Comes with a black round antique style cloth cord.
- The ornate ceiling plate is made of metal and is 480mm wide by 120mm deep and 25mm high.
- The lamp holders are 480mm apart from centre to centre and the cross bar is 600mm wide
- The shades are made from steel so you can be assured of their quality.
- The actual shade measurements are: Large - 60mm high and 340mm in diameter. Small - 60mm high and 250mm in diameter.
- This pulley light is fully functional but is not intended for frequent alteration and is best installed at its most common ideal height. When adjusting is required, the counter weight is pulled by hand to raise the shade and vice versa the crossbar is pulled to raise the counter weight.
Fat Shack Vintage delivers Australia wide. From the tip to the tail and all the places in between… if you live in Australia we’ll get it to you
- For a delivery quote, just select your desired products and proceed to the checkout where you will be able to enter your delivery postcode. It will then calculate the shipping price for your order based on your postcode and the items in your basket before you need to go ahead with the order and enter any personal details.
- All in stock items will be dispatched from our Melbourne warehouse within 2 business days from receipt of payment. Typical delivery times after dispatch are:
* Melbourne - 2-3 business days
* Sydney, Canberra, Adelaide - 4-5 business days
* Brisbane, Tasmania – 5-6 business days
* Darwin, Perth - Approximately 6-7 business days
- For all areas outside these metro locations please allow an additional 1-3 business days.
- All orders are sent with tracking and full insurance.
- Pickups and inspections are available at our Melbourne showroom / warehouse in Melbourne by appointment only. Please contact us to arrange. For large / bulky orders, please contact us directly for a quotation of postage costs.
We provide a 30 day return policy on all items purchased from our website. If the item arrives in tip top condition but you decide that you just don’t like it anymore or have changed your mind then please return the items in original, unused, unmarked condition and packaging within 30 days for a full refund less freight.
Please contact us so we know to expect it and return the items to the following address:
Fat Shack Vintage
2 Age Street
Cheltenham, VIC 3192
If any items arrive damaged then please notify us within 14 days of delivery. We will of course replace / refund any damaged items at no additional cost to you.
For more info please see our FAQ's.
Please Note: this listing is for the Vintage Industrial Double Arm Pulley Light only. The light bulbs shown in the pictures are for illustration purposes only.
These are industrial style fixtures with a matt finish. As such there may be minor finish imperfections/blemishes in line with that style and finish. These are not considered defects and do not detract cosmetically from the overall appearance.
Fat Shack Vintage sells a range of light globes, please see these items if you are interested in any of them.