Riviera Brass Wall Light
Product Code: W161-GOO-MB
A classic piece of French provincial lighting, this wall light will add vintage charm to your space. The milky glass shade adds to the vintage charm of this unique wall light and looks great whether it is turned on or off. The brass wall scone is available in a classic vintage gooseneck or a straight industrial style. Both brass wall sconces come in antique bronze or matt black to suit many interior colour palettes.
These wall lights would suit a classic bathroom or dressing room as the milky glass shade diffuses light well. It would also create a charming look for any french provincial or country style kitchen. Boutique hotels, old style bars and french patisseries would love this brass wall light for their interior decoration.
- Classic French provincial style
- Long, short or gooseneck style quality brass wall sconce
- Wall scone available in antique bronze or matt black
- Adds vintage charm to residential and commercial spaces
- Standard Australian bayonet (B22) fitting
About the milky glass shade:
- The milky glass shades are hand blown.
- The shade is 260mm in diameter at the widest point and 180mm high. It is 210mm high to the top of the gallery.
- This glass shade is also used on the Riviera Glass Batten Light and Riviera Glass Pendant Light.
About the wall sconce:
- Quality heavy brass wall sconces.
- Choice of two popular wall sconce finishes, either matt black or antique bronze.
- The gooseneck wall sconce has a distance of 240mm from the wall mount to the lamp holder and has a 120mm drop from the elbow to the lamp holder. It secures to the wall via wall mount plate which is the wiring point.
- The small wall sconce (straight arm) has a distance of 150mm from the wall mount to the lampholder
- The large wall sconce (straight arm) has a distance of 260mm from the wall mount to the lampholder. Both have an 80mm drop from the elbow to the lampholder.
- The wall mount plate for both small and large wall sconce is 100mm in diameter.
- The lamp holder takes a standard bayonet (B22) bulb. Max 60W.
Fat Shack Vintage delivers Australia wide. From the tip to the tail and all the places in between… if you live in Australia we’ll get it to you
- For a delivery quote, just select your desired products and proceed to the checkout where you will be able to enter your delivery postcode. It will then calculate the shipping price for your order based on your postcode and the items in your basket before you need to go ahead with the order and enter any personal details.
- All in stock items will be dispatched from our Melbourne warehouse within 2 business days from receipt of payment. Typical delivery times after dispatch are:
* Melbourne - 2-3 business days
* Sydney, Canberra, Adelaide - 4-5 business days
* Brisbane, Tasmania – 5-6 business days
* Darwin, Perth - Approximately 6-7 business days
- For all areas outside these metro locations please allow an additional 1-3 business days.
- All orders are sent with tracking and full insurance.
- Pickups and inspections are available at our Melbourne showroom / warehouse in Melbourne by appointment only. Please contact us to arrange. For large / bulky orders, please contact us directly for a quotation of postage costs.
We provide a 30 day return policy on all items purchased from our website. If the item arrives in tip top condition but you decide that you just don’t like it anymore or have changed your mind then please return the items in original, unused, unmarked condition and packaging within 30 days for a full refund less freight.
Please contact us so we know to expect it and return the items to the following address:
Fat Shack Vintage
2 Age Street
Cheltenham, VIC 3192
If any items arrive damaged then please notify us within 14 days of delivery. We will of course replace / refund any damaged items at no additional cost to you.
For more info please see our FAQ's.
Please Note: this listing is for the Riviera Brass Wall Light only. The light bulbs shown in the pictures are for illustration purposes only.
The shades are pressed glass. Bubbles, lines, slight surface defects or discolourations are characteristics of pressed glass. They are not to be considered defects.
Fat Shack Vintage sells a range of light bulbs so please see these items if you are interested in any of them.