Montpellier Tilt Swivel Wall Light
Embodying versatile functionality and streamlined aesthetics, the Montpellier Tilt Swivel Wall Light reflects the iconic French industrial lighting of the 1920s. Featuring shade tilt and swivel functions and a wide ranging swing movement, it offers a purpose-built option for task-oriented spaces. Complete with a muted black finish to easily complement any décor theme, this wall light makes a seamless addition to a workshop, home office or breakfast nook.
- Vintage French industrial lighting
- Tilt and swivel shade
- Wall sconce with swing arm
- Takes one screw in (E27) bulb
About the Montpellier Tilt Swivel Wall Light:
- Blending robust build and simple design, this wall light draws from the Lampe Gras wall lights of the 1950s.
- Its metal design comes in a muted black finish with a reflective white inner for its shade.
- Its shade features a 50° degree tilt and 320° degree swivel functions.
- The wall warm has a left to right swing movement at the the wall sconce.
- The wooden mounting block shown in the pictures is not included. It can be purchased here. Select the 12cm version for this fitting.
- It requires one screw in (E27) bulb. 60W max.
- This product is not eligible for return. No further offers / discounts on this item apply.
Wall Mount/ Ceiling Rose
Bulb Quantity required
Delivery & Returns
Fat Shack Vintage proudly delivers Australia wide. From the tip to the tail and all the places in-between – if you live in Australia, we’ll get it to you!
- All in-stock items are normally dispatched from our Melbourne location within 2-3 business days from the date of purchase. The lead time is approximate. If your order is urgent, please contact us for the current stock on hand level.
- For a shipping quote, simply add the product to your cart and proceed to checkout, where you can enter your postcode in the shipping rate calculator. We’ll calculate the shipping price for you, and this price will be displayed as part of the order total.
- To ensure peace of mind, all FSV orders are sent with tracking and full insurance.
Typical delivery times after the date of dispatch are:
- Melbourne: 2-3 business days
- Sydney: 2-3 business days
- Canberra: 3-4 business days
- Adelaide: 2-3 business days
- Brisbane: 2-5 business days
- Tasmania: 2-4 business days
- Darwin: 4-6 business days
- Perth: 4-5 business days
- For all non-metro locations, please allow an additional 1-3 business days. The wait will be worth it, we promise!
All delivery times are indicative only and subject to change and disruptions. Please see the Australia Post website for their currently published delivery times:
If your order is big and bulky, or requires express shipping, please contact us before ordering so that we can create a tailored postage quote just for you.
Click & Collect
You can click & collect your order from our Melbourne location, so shopping with us has never been easier. Simply ensure you’ve selected Click & Collect (Moorabbin) at the checkout!
We provide a 60 day return policy on all eligible items purchased from our website. *This excludes sale stock, special and custom order items - please refer to the Description tab for information*. If the item arrives in tip top condition but you decide that you just don’t like it anymore or have changed your mind then please return the items in original, unused, unmarked condition and with original packaging within 60 days for a refund, minus the freight cost.
In order to process your refund request, please contact us that we can know when to expect the products back and so we can provide you with Return instructions. Please note we cannot accept in person returns at our location.
Please check your order upon delivery and if required, report any damages, faults or problems within 14 days of receipt of goods.