Milky Glass Wall Light
Product Code: W151-ABR-SHRT-SML
This milky glass wall light will add some vintage flair to your home, coffee shop or restaurant. The milky glass shade is reminiscent of the classic Sheffield bell shape glass popular in the early 1900's with the vintage feel emphasised by the industrial style wall sconce.
This quality heavy brass wall light is available in two sizes and finishes with two different glass shade sizes. Choose to display this bespoke glass wall light in a kitchen, bedroom or commercially in bars, restaurants or cafes. It is a perfect mix of vintage and industrial style that will be a unique feature in either home or business.
- Sheffield style bell shape glass with pattern
- Glass shade available in two sizes
- Reminiscent of early 1900's lighting
- Quality heavy brass wall sconce in two sizes and finishes
- Standard Australian bayonet (B22) fitting
This wall light takes a standard bayonet (B22) light bulb. We recommend from our range our vintage style exposed Edison quad loop round light bulb or our spiral LED filament light bulb to add that finishing touch.
About the milk glass shade:
- Sheffield style bell shape.
- Patterned milkly glass shade in two sizes.
- Panelled shade with lineal details.
- Measurements: the large shade is 200mm in diameter across the opening and 150mm high in total. The small shade is 120mm in diameter and 125mm high.
About the brass wall sconce fixtures:
- Quality heavy brass wall sconces available in two sizes in either matt black or antique bronze finish.
- The small wall sconce has a distance of 150mm from the wall mount to the lamp holder and the large wall sconce has a distance of 260mm from the wall to the lamp holder. Both have an 80mm drop from the elbow to the lamp holder. Please make your selection from the drop down menu prior to adding to your basket.
- The wall mount is 95mm in diameter.
- The lamp holder takes a bayonet (B22) bulb. Max 60W.
Fat Shack Vintage delivers Australia wide. From the tip to the tail and all the places in between… if you live in Australia we’ll get it to you
- For a delivery quote, just select your desired products and proceed to the checkout where you will be able to enter your delivery postcode. It will then calculate the shipping price for your order based on your postcode and the items in your basket before you need to go ahead with the order and enter any personal details.
- All in stock items will be dispatched from our Melbourne warehouse within 2 business days from receipt of payment. Typical delivery times after dispatch are:
* Melbourne - 2-3 business days
* Sydney, Canberra, Adelaide - 4-5 business days
* Brisbane, Tasmania – 5-6 business days
* Darwin, Perth - Approximately 6-7 business days
- For all areas outside these metro locations please allow an additional 1-3 business days.
- All orders are sent with tracking and full insurance.
- Pickups and inspections are available at our Melbourne showroom / warehouse in Melbourne by appointment only. Please contact us to arrange. For large / bulky orders, please contact us directly for a quotation of postage costs.
We provide a 30 day return policy on all items purchased from our website. If the item arrives in tip top condition but you decide that you just don’t like it anymore or have changed your mind then please return the items in original, unused, unmarked condition and packaging within 30 days for a full refund less freight.
Please contact us so we know to expect it and return the items to the following address:
Fat Shack Vintage
2 Age Street
Cheltenham, VIC 3192
If any items arrive damaged then please notify us within 14 days of delivery. We will of course replace / refund any damaged items at no additional cost to you.
For more info please see our FAQ's.
Please Note: this listing is for the Milky Glass Wall Light only. The light bulbs shown in the pictures are for illustration purposes only.
The shades are hand blown glass. Bubbles, lines, slight surface defects or discolourations are characteristics of all hand blown and hand crafted glass. They are not to be considered defects.
Fat Shack Vintage sells a range of light globes so please see these items if you are interested in any of them.