Milan Ceramic Chandelier
Elevate your decor with the Milan Ceramic Chandelier, offering a timeless and understated aesthetic. This versatile piece comes with two shade sizes and can be adapted with three or five pendant drops, making it ideal for various placement options. The delicate ceramic strips are carefully arranged and then kiln-fired with a lustrous white glaze, resulting in a sleek and durable finish. Perfect for modern or classic interiors.
- Three or five drop configeration
- Complements traditional to contemporary styles
- Three cord finish options
- Standard Australian E27 fitting
About the Milan Ceramic Chandelier:
- Adorned with ceramic shade with a glossy white finish, the Milan this fixture is a standout piece for residential or commercial use.
- The chandelier features three or five ceramic shades in small or large size.
- The ceramic pattern allows light to pass though and fill the room. Choose a clear bulb to project the shade pattern onto surrounding walls, or an opal bulb for more softly diffused and even light.
- The metal ceiling rose comes in black finish. The lampholders are available in black, gold/brass or white finish, all featuring cloth cords with a black finish.
- The pendant cords have a maximum drop of 3 metres and can be shortened.
- The lamp holders take a screw-in (E27) light bulb (max 60W).
Wall Mount/ Ceiling Rose
Cord Suspension Length
Bulb Quantity required
Delivery & Returns
Fat Shack Vintage proudly delivers Australia wide. From the tip to the tail and all the places in-between – if you live in Australia, we’ll get it to you!
- All in-stock items are normally dispatched from our Melbourne location within 2-3 business days from the date of purchase. The lead time is approximate. If your order is urgent, please contact us for the current stock on hand level.
- For a shipping quote, simply add the product to your cart and proceed to checkout, where you can enter your postcode in the shipping rate calculator. We’ll calculate the shipping price for you, and this price will be displayed as part of the order total.
- To ensure peace of mind, all FSV orders are sent with tracking and full insurance.
Typical delivery times after the date of dispatch are:
- Melbourne: 2-3 business days
- Sydney: 2-3 business days
- Canberra: 3-4 business days
- Adelaide: 2-3 business days
- Brisbane: 2-5 business days
- Tasmania: 2-4 business days
- Darwin: 4-6 business days
- Perth: 4-5 business days
- For all non-metro locations, please allow an additional 1-3 business days. The wait will be worth it, we promise!
All delivery times are indicative only and subject to change and disruptions. Please see the Australia Post website for their currently published delivery times:
If your order is big and bulky, or requires express shipping, please contact us before ordering so that we can create a tailored postage quote just for you.
Click & Collect
You can click & collect your order from our Melbourne location, so shopping with us has never been easier. Simply ensure you’ve selected Click & Collect (Moorabbin) at the checkout!
We provide a 60 day return policy on all eligible items purchased from our website. *This excludes sale stock, special and custom order items - please refer to the Description tab for information*. If the item arrives in tip top condition but you decide that you just don’t like it anymore or have changed your mind then please return the items in original, unused, unmarked condition and with original packaging within 60 days for a refund, minus the freight cost.
In order to process your refund request, please contact us that we can know when to expect the products back and so we can provide you with Return instructions. Please note we cannot accept in person returns at our location.
Please check your order upon delivery and if required, report any damages, faults or problems within 14 days of receipt of goods.