Marine Industrial Wall Light
Product Code: W018
These marine industrial wall lights are a timeworn classic and have been repurposed for domestic / commercial use. They were originally constructed as explosion proof fixtures for use in mining, marine etc environments so you can be assured that the quality of the materials used are the best.
These wall lights scream "cool" with their submarine industrial styling and marine grey colour tone. They have a classic industrial style design that has changed very little over the best part of the last century.
- Submarine industrial styling
- Genuine explosion proof fixtures
- Secures to the wall via wall mount plate
- Ideal for home or commercial decor
- Standard Australian B22 fitting
This industrial pendant light takes a standard household bayonet (B22) bulb. We recommend from our range our Tubular Filament Edison Bulb if the glass cover is on or our LED Edison Teardrop when the glass cover is removed to add that finishing touch.
About the industrial wall light:
The light housing shell is made from high strength die-cast aluminum alloy in a marine grey colour tone. The internal glass dome is dense impact resistant tempered glass.
The wall plate includes a bulkhead mount with side entry wiring that can be added for when external wiring on surfaces is required. (cement walls, steel beams etc)Measurements:
- The light housing itself is 145mm in diameter across the widest part and 300mm high in total.
- The internal glass dome will fit a light bulb in it that is no larger then approx 55mm diameter x 120mm high.
- The wall sconce has a distance of 190mm from the wall plate to the lampholder and has a 130mm drop from the elbow to the lampholder and 350mm to the bottom of the shade.
- Secures to the wall via wall mount plate which is the wiring point. The wall plate is 150mm in diameter across the widest part and 95mm high.
Fat Shack Vintage delivers Australia wide. From the tip to the tail and all the places in between… if you live in Australia we’ll get it to you
- For a delivery quote, just select your desired products and proceed to the checkout where you will be able to enter your delivery postcode. It will then calculate the shipping price for your order based on your postcode and the items in your basket before you need to go ahead with the order and enter any personal details.
- All in stock items will be dispatched from our Melbourne warehouse within 2 business days from receipt of payment. Typical delivery times after dispatch are:
* Melbourne - 2-3 business days
* Sydney, Canberra, Adelaide - 4-5 business days
* Brisbane, Tasmania – 5-6 business days
* Darwin, Perth - Approximately 6-7 business days
- For all areas outside these metro locations please allow an additional 1-3 business days.
- All orders are sent with tracking and full insurance.
- Pickups and inspections are available at our Melbourne showroom / warehouse in Melbourne by appointment only. Please contact us to arrange. For large / bulky orders, please contact us directly for a quotation of postage costs.
We provide a 30 day return policy on all items purchased from our website. If the item arrives in tip top condition but you decide that you just don’t like it anymore or have changed your mind then please return the items in original, unused, unmarked condition and packaging within 30 days for a full refund less freight.
Please contact us so we know to expect it and return the items to the following address:
Fat Shack Vintage
2 Age Street
Cheltenham, VIC 3192
If any items arrive damaged then please notify us within 14 days of delivery. We will of course replace / refund any damaged items at no additional cost to you.
For more info please see our FAQ's.
Please Note: this listing is for the Marine Industrial Wall Light only. The light bulbs shown in the pictures are for illustration purposes only.
These fittings use good quality, solid components originally intended for use in industrial / commercial environments. The components that make these lights are intended for use in rugged environments were durability of the materials is more important than their cosmetic exterior. Minor surface blemishes / scuffs etc are not considered defects as they do not detract cosmetically from the overall aesthetic of the light.
Fat Shack Vintage sells a range of light bulbs so please see these items if you are interested in any of them.