Magill Glass Pendant Lights
With a mix of traditional and modern design, Magill Glass Pendant Lights offer a sense of nostalgia, making them ideal for contemporary spaces. Available in single or triple cluster options, these lights add a touch of elegance to any area. Perfect for placement above a kitchen island, dining table, or open staircase, they also make a stylish choice for commercial settings such as sleek cocktail bars, upscale restaurants, and boutique shops.
- Reeded glass
- Available as single pendant or multi pendants
- 1.8 metre single contrasting black cord
- Standard Australian E27 fitting.
About the Magill Glass Pendant Lights:
- Reeded glass shade. Metal fixtures, finished in black.
- They are available in a choice of three different designs. Three single pendant designs are classified as A, B, or C from the drop down menu. They are fixed in design.
- Pendant A has a height of 270mm and diameter of 140mm.
- Pendant B has a height of 260mm and width of 210mm.
- Pendant C has a height of 250mm and a diameter of 300mm.
- The ceiling rose is 100mm in diameter.
- The 3 drop cluster pendant consists of A, B and C Maleny Glass Pendant Lights.
- The ceiling rose for the three drop is 400mm in diameter and 26mm in height (not including the cord grip).
- The shades are glass. Bubbles, lines, slight surface imperfections or discolouration are characteristics of all hand blown and hand crafted glass. They are not considered defects.
- All pendants come with a 1.8 metre cloth black cord which is easily shortened to any length. Which means you can shorten each cord to create your very own bespoke design.
- Standard Australian E27 fitting. Max 60W.
Wall Mount/ Ceiling Rose
Cord Suspension Length
Bulb Quantity required
Delivery & Returns
Fat Shack Vintage proudly delivers Australia wide. From the tip to the tail and all the places in-between – if you live in Australia, we’ll get it to you!
- All in-stock items are normally dispatched from our Melbourne location within 2-3 business days from the date of purchase. The lead time is approximate. If your order is urgent, please contact us for the current stock on hand level.
- For a shipping quote, simply add the product to your cart and proceed to checkout, where you can enter your postcode in the shipping rate calculator. We’ll calculate the shipping price for you, and this price will be displayed as part of the order total.
- To ensure peace of mind, all FSV orders are sent with tracking and full insurance.
Typical delivery times after the date of dispatch are:
- Melbourne: 2-3 business days
- Sydney: 2-3 business days
- Canberra: 3-4 business days
- Adelaide: 2-3 business days
- Brisbane: 2-5 business days
- Tasmania: 2-4 business days
- Darwin: 4-6 business days
- Perth: 4-5 business days
- For all non-metro locations, please allow an additional 1-3 business days. The wait will be worth it, we promise!
All delivery times are indicative only and subject to change and disruptions. Please see the Australia Post website for their currently published delivery times:
If your order is big and bulky, or requires express shipping, please contact us before ordering so that we can create a tailored postage quote just for you.
Click & Collect
You can click & collect your order from our Melbourne location, so shopping with us has never been easier. Simply ensure you’ve selected Click & Collect (Moorabbin) at the checkout!
We provide a 60 day return policy on all eligible items purchased from our website. *This excludes sale stock, special and custom order items - please refer to the Description tab for information*. If the item arrives in tip top condition but you decide that you just don’t like it anymore or have changed your mind then please return the items in original, unused, unmarked condition and with original packaging within 60 days for a refund, minus the freight cost.
In order to process your refund request, please contact us that we can know when to expect the products back and so we can provide you with Return instructions. Please note we cannot accept in person returns at our location.
Please check your order upon delivery and if required, report any damages, faults or problems within 14 days of receipt of goods.