LED Surface Tilt Downlight - Spotlight 25W
Product Code: D007
This surface tilt downlight is great for angled ceilings while maintaining a leveled light source. It has a robust enclosure with a heavy duty white powder coated finish. The tilting angle also allows it to become a spotlight, ideal to cast light down a wall, beam or pillar areas within your interior. This downlight/ spotlight has very hight lumens so it is great for architectural applications, commercial fitouts and where recessed downlights are not suitable. Other popular uses are church ceilings, open pitched residential ceilings, galleries or sculptural highlighting.
Downlights are an integral part of lighting certain environments. They offer a large percentage of ambient lighting and can be incorporated as design features when used creatively. Certain areas will require a higher ratio of downlights than others and it is advised to consult your interior designer to accomplish the best results.
- Great for angled ceilings
- 75 degrees tiltable
- Non dimmable
- White powder coated finish
- Energy efficient LED included
- Ideal for home or commercial fitouts
About the LED Surface Tilt Downlight:
- The exterior has a white powder coated finish.
- Use as surface mounted downlight or as a spotlight.
- Ideal for use on angled ceilings where downlighting is required.
- 25w integral LED. It is not dimmable.
- 30 degree beam angle with spill light out to 60 degrees.
- This downlight/ spotlight has one of the highest lumens of 2,210 and has a tilt angle of 75 degrees.
- Measurements: 109mm in height from ceiling to bottom of the light. The downlight is 131mm in diametre.
- Installed with a 25w integral LED and driver
- Beam angle: 30-60 degrees
- 75 degrees tilt
- Lifetime: Average 40,000 hrs
- Non dimmable
- Colour Temperature: 4200 Kelvin
- Lumens: 2210Lm
- 230-240V AC
Fat Shack Vintage delivers Australia wide. From the tip to the tail and all the places in between… if you live in Australia we’ll get it to you
- For a delivery quote, just select your desired products and proceed to the checkout where you will be able to enter your delivery postcode. It will then calculate the shipping price for your order based on your postcode and the items in your basket before you need to go ahead with the order and enter any personal details.
All downlights take 5-7 business days to order before dispatch. All in stock items will be dispatched from our Melbourne warehouse within 2 business days from receipt of payment. Typical delivery times after dispatch are:
* Melbourne - 2-3 business days
* Sydney, Canberra, Adelaide - 4-5 business days
* Brisbane, Tasmania – 5-6 business days
* Darwin, Perth - Approximately 6-7 business days
- For all areas outside these metro locations please allow an additional 1-3 business days.
- All orders are sent with tracking and full insurance.
- Pickups and inspections are available at our Melbourne showroom / warehouse in Melbourne by appointment only. Please contact us to arrange. For large / bulky orders, please contact us directly for a quotation of postage costs.
We provide a 30 day return policy on all items purchased from our website. If the item arrives in tip top condition but you decide that you just don’t like it anymore or have changed your mind then please return the items in original, unused, unmarked condition and packaging within 30 days for a full refund less freight.
Please contact us so we know to expect it and return the items to the following address:
Fat Shack Vintage
2 Age Street
Cheltenham, VIC 3192
If any items arrive damaged then please notify us within 14 days of delivery. We will of course replace / refund any damaged items at no additional cost to you.
For more info please see our FAQ's.
Please Note: this listing is for the LED Surface Tilt Downlight / Spotlight 25W only.
Fat Shack Vintage sells a range of light bulbs so please see these items if you are interested in any of them.