LED Globes - Starry Teardrop 1.5W 2200K
Product Code: B056-B22
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE SCREW IN (E27) BULBS ARE CURRENTLY OUT OF STOCK UNTIL THE NEXT SHIPMENT ARRIVES MARCH. ALL ORDERS WILL BE HELD AND SENT AFTER ARRIVAL OF STOCK.
These Starry teardrop LED globes are truly unique. Homemakers and interior designers will surely love this elongated light bulb with alluring starry design. It is a stunner all alone or when hung in multiples. This is a non-dimmable bulb. At 1.5 watts this LED globe offers less carbon footprint, better longevity and is individually constructed of copper wires to give it that uniqueness.
The starry design is well suited to spaces where a unique lighting design is required. For instance; cafe lighting, restaurant fitouts or home decor... In particularly these bulbs are great for special occasion when used with festoon lights for home gatherings, weddings or just outside on over deck or throughout the back yard.
- Starry design
- Extremely low power consumption
- Not dimmable
- Uses 80% less energy than conventional incandescent bulbs
- Average lifespan of 20,000 hours
- Fits standard Australian bayonet (B22) or screw in (E27) light fittings
- Well suited to festoon lights
About the LED Globes - Starry Teadrop:
This clear LED globe is non-dimmable and a teardrop shape. Available as a bayonet (B22) or screw in (E27) base type. 1.5 watts the power consumption and 220 - 240 volt.
- Wattage: 1.5 Watt (@ 240V)
- Equivalent to: 15 Watt Incandescent Bulb
- Light Output: Lumens
- Colour Temperature: 2200 Kelvin
- Base Type: B22 (bayonet) or E27 (screw in)
- Colour: Sunset Yellow
- Bulb Shape: A60
- Bulb Finish: Clear
- diameter: 60mm
- Length: 105 mm
- Average Life Hours: 20,000
Fat Shack Vintage delivers Australia wide. From the tip to the tail and all the places in between… if you live in Australia we’ll get it to you
- For a delivery quote, just select your desired products and proceed to the checkout where you will be able to enter your delivery postcode. It will then calculate the shipping price for your order based on your postcode and the items in your basket before you need to go ahead with the order and enter any personal details.
- All in stock items will be dispatched from our Melbourne warehouse within 2 business days from receipt of payment. Typical delivery times after dispatch are:
* Melbourne - 2-3 business days
* Sydney, Canberra, Adelaide - 4-5 business days
* Brisbane, Tasmania – 5-6 business days
* Darwin, Perth - Approximately 6-7 business days
- For all areas outside these metro locations please allow an additional 1-3 business days.
- All orders are sent with tracking and full insurance.
- Pickups and inspections are available at our Melbourne showroom / warehouse in Cheltenham 3192, Melbourne by appointment only. Please contact us to arrange. For large / bulky orders, please contact us directly for a quotation of postage costs.
We provide a 30 day return policy on all items purchased from our website. If the item arrives in tip top condition but you decide that you just don’t like it anymore or have changed your mind then please return the items in original, unused, unmarked condition and packaging within 30 days for a full refund less freight.
Please contact us so we know to expect it and return the items to the following address:
Fat Shack Vintage
2 Age Street
Cheltenham, VIC 3192
If any items arrive damaged then please notify us within 14 days of delivery. We will of course replace / refund any damaged items at no additional cost to you.
For more info please see our FAQ's.
Please Note: this listing is for the LED Globes - Starry Teardrop 1.5W 2200K Dimmable only. The pendant lights shown in the pictures are for illustration purposes only.
The light bulb covers are made of glass. Bubbles, lines, slight surface defects, scratches or discolourations are characteristics of all light bulbs. These minor imperfections are not to be considered defects.
Fat Shack Vintage sells a range of pendant lights online that compliment our lightbulbs beautifully. We also stock ceiling pendant cords so please see these items if you are interested in any of them.