Lab Jar Pendant Light
Product Code: P062-BLK
These industrial vintage style lab jar pendants are sure to be a talking point in any home, shopfront or commercial setting. They are re-purposed from science laboratory equipment so are made from materials of the utmost quality. These industrial-chic clear glass pendants work well as single pendant and are even more head-turning when hung in pairs or multiples at different heights.
Industrial pendant lighting is very fashionable at present. Today's popular uses include accenting above dining tables and counter tops in kitchen lighting or in the bedroom over bedside tables or reading areas. Ideal for not only for the home setting but also cafe interiors, restaurant lighting, office lighting design.. its use is only limited by the imagination!
- Re-purposed from science laboratory equipment
- Striking when hung in pairs or multiples
- Clear glass light shade
- 1.8 metre braided light cord
- Give this pendant a vintage feel by adding an old style wooden mounting block
- Standard Australian domestic fitting
About the lab jar light shade:
- Clear glass shade re-purposed from science laboratory equipment.
- Measures: 300mm high and has an inner diameter of 150mm.
- The outer diameter of the lab jar pendant is 180mm wide (measurement taken from edge of flange).
About the vintage style braided cord fixture:
- The cord pendants have a simple and classic design with a 1.8 metre drop from ceiling.
- The ceiling rose is 100mm in diameter and 50mm in height (not including the cord grip).
- The wooden mounting block shown in the pictures is not included. It can be purchased separately from here. Select the 10cm version from the drop down menu for this fitting.
- The lampholder takes a standard bayonet (B22) bulb.
- Your choice between the black or white braided cord, available from the drop down menu.
Fat Shack Vintage delivers Australia wide. From the tip to the tail and all the places in between… if you live in Australia we’ll get it to you
- For a delivery quote, just select your desired products and proceed to the checkout where you will be able to enter your delivery postcode. It will then calculate the shipping price for your order based on your postcode and the items in your basket before you need to go ahead with the order and enter any personal details.
- All in stock items will be dispatched from our Melbourne warehouse within 2 business days from receipt of payment. Typical delivery times after dispatch are:
* Melbourne - 2-3 business days
* Sydney, Canberra, Adelaide - 4-5 business days
* Brisbane, Tasmania – 5-6 business days
* Darwin, Perth - Approximately 6-7 business days
- For all areas outside these metro locations please allow an additional 1-3 business days.
- All orders are sent with tracking and full insurance.
- Pickups and inspections are available at our Melbourne showroom / warehouse in Melbourne by appointment only. Please contact us to arrange. For large / bulky orders, please contact us directly for a quotation of postage costs.
We provide a 30 day return policy on all items purchased from our website. If the item arrives in tip top condition but you decide that you just don’t like it anymore or have changed your mind then please return the items in original, unused, unmarked condition and packaging within 30 days for a full refund less freight.
Please contact us so we know to expect it and return the items to the following address:
Fat Shack Vintage
2 Age Street
Cheltenham, VIC 3192
If any items arrive damaged then please notify us within 14 days of delivery. We will of course replace / refund any damaged items at no additional cost to you.
For more info please see our FAQ's.
Please Note: this listing is for the Lab jar pendant light only. The light bulbs shown in the pictures are for illustration purposes only.
The bottom of the glass jars are cut by hand. As such each jar may show minor variances to the bottom rim of each. Nothing however that effects the overall aesthetic or structural integrity of the jar.
Fat Shack Vintage sells a range of light globes so please see these items if you are interested in any of them.