Irene 5 Hugger Ceiling Fan
The Irene 5 Hugger is a stylish ceiling fan that has been inspired by the golden age of aviation with its five neatly joined propeller-shaped blades. With five solid walnut stained wooden blades this fan has been built to suit low ceiling heights this indoor and outdoor ceiling fan provides a warm, yet minimalist profile.
Atlas Fan Company has over 30 years experience in fan design. They provide functional yet innovative fans that are perfect for both residential and commercial applications.
- Designed in America
- Indoor or outdoor oscillating ceiling fan
- Perfect for buildings with low ceilings
- In a choice of two finishes
- Solid walnut wooden blades
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Free shipping for any item in the ceiling fan category
- Five solid wood, walnut-stained machine-cut blades in 42"/ 107cm or 52"/ 132cm diameter.
- Energy efficient indoor or outdoor ceiling fan.
- Ultra-quiet, six-speed and reversible DC motor with new, reliable technology.
- Reverse on hand-held, wall mountable six-speed remote control.
- Constructed of cast aluminium and heavy stamped steel.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Damp location: all standard finishes. Not recommended for salt water/ocean front applications.
- CFM: 42" diameter - 107cm Blade Pitch: 15°
- CFM: 52" diameter - 132cm Blade Pitch: 15°
Please note: This is a special-order item and cannot be refunded, returned or exchanged.
No. Of Blades
Fan Blade Size
Fan Speed Control
Delivery & Returns
Fat Shack Vintage proudly delivers Australia wide. From the tip to the tail and all the places in-between – if you live in Australia, we’ll get it to you!
- All in-stock items are normally dispatched from our Melbourne location within 2-3 business days from date of purchase. If not in stock, current lead time is approximately 5-7 business days from order date. The lead time is approximate. If your order is urgent, please contact us for the current stock on hand level.
- For a shipping quote, simply add the product to your cart and proceed to checkout, where you can enter your postcode in the shipping rate calculator. We’ll calculate the shipping price for you, and this price will be displayed as part of the order total.
- To ensure peace of mind, all FSV orders are sent with tracking and full insurance.
Typical delivery times after the date of dispatch are:
- Melbourne: 2-3 business days
- Sydney: 2-3 business days
- Canberra: 3-4 business days
- Adelaide: 2-3 business days
- Brisbane: 2-5 business days
- Tasmania: 2-4 business days
- Darwin: 4-6 business days
- Perth: 4-5 business days
- For all non-metro locations, please allow an additional 1-3 business days. The wait will be worth it, we promise!
All delivery times are indicative only and subject to change and disruptions. Please see the Australia Post website for their currently published delivery times:
If your order is big and bulky, or requires express shipping, please contact us before ordering so that we can create a tailored postage quote just for you.
Click & Collect
You can click & collect your order from our Melbourne location, so shopping with us has never been easier. Simply ensure you’ve selected Click & Collect (Moorabbin) at the checkout!
We provide a 60 day return policy on all eligible items purchased from our website. *This excludes sale stock, special and custom order items - please refer to the Description tab for information*. If the item arrives in tip top condition but you decide that you just don’t like it anymore or have changed your mind then please return the items in original, unused, unmarked condition and with original packaging within 60 days for a refund, minus the freight cost.
In order to process your refund request, please contact us that we can know when to expect the products back and so we can provide you with Return instructions. Please note we cannot accept in person returns at our location.
Please check your order upon delivery and if required, report any damages, faults or problems within 14 days of receipt of goods.