Glass Ball Gooseneck Glass Chandelier
This Gooseneck Glass Chandelier exudes timeless appeal and classic styling. This pendant is hand assembled and made from quality brass or steel. It is available in five different finishes with hand blown glass shades. Hang above a dining table, in a staircase void or in the lounge for a subtle vintage statement. This chandelier will add the finishing touch to your heritage pub, vintage tea room or chic bridal salon.
- Classic styled chandelier
- Fixtures available in strong steel or hand crafted brass
- Opal or clear hand blown glass shades
- Small Opal shades also come in a handprinted option
- Takes 3 bayonet (B22) bulbs
About the Gooseneck Glass Chandelier:
- The shades are hand blown. Bubbles, lines, slight surface defects or discolouration are characteristics of this type of glass. They are not considered defects.
- Handcrafted brass fixture with gooseneck arms frames come in Matt Black, Florentine Bronze and Antique Bronze. As the brass light is made to order, there is a longer lead time, it is also a special order item and cannot be refunded, returned or exchanged. See our 'delivery & returns' tab for more detail. If your order is urgent, please contact us for the current stock on hand level. The brass fittings are also available in Satin Brass. Please contact us for more information on purchasing a finish if not listed in the drop down.
- The brass chandeliers are assembled with a 790mm drop length off the ceiling to the center piece.
- The suspension pole for brass frames can be shortened by cutting to a shorter length. Available in longer lengths by request.
- The steel suspension with gooseneck arms frames comes in Black or Gold/Brass finish.
- The steel chandelier is assembled with a 990mm length from the ceiling. During installation, this length can be reduced to 590mm or 190mm. If you would like length greater than 990mm, please contact us.
- The chandelier is affixed to the ceiling with a hook hanger secured in the ceiling and covered with a ceiling cap.
- The small shade takes a max bulb diameter of 60mm. The medium and large shade take a max bulb diameter of 83mm.
- The glass shade is fitted to the arm with a gallery. All brass and steel chandeliers are paired with a matching gallery, except for the gold/brass steel chandelier which is paired with a black gallery. If you would like a gold gallery with this frame, please contact us.
- The small opal shade is also available in hand painted options. These options include two, three or four black stripes.
- This chandelier requires three bayonet (B22) bulbs. 60W max.
Wall Mount/ Ceiling Rose
Bulb Quantity required
Delivery & Returns
- All in-stock items are normally dispatched from our Melbourne location within 2-3 business days from date of purchase. If not in stock, there is a longer lead time as the brass product is made to order here in Australia. This ensures the highest standards of craftsmanship and attention to detail. Current lead time to produce is approximately 4 weeks from order date. The lead time is approximate. If your order is urgent, please call us for the current stock on hand level.
- Please note: orders containing ‘made to order’ items, will be held and shipped in their entirety once all goods are available. If you wish to split your order into separate shipments, a further freight charge will apply. Please contact us for freight calculations.
- For a shipping rate quote, just select your desired products and proceed to the checkout where you will be able to enter your delivery postcode in the Shipping Rate Calculator. It will then calculate the shipping price for your order based on your postcode and the items in your basket.
- To ensure peace of mind, all FSV orders are sent with tracking and full insurance.
Typical delivery times after the date of dispatch are:
- Melbourne: 2-3 business days
- Sydney: 2-3 business days
- Canberra: 3-4 business days
- Adelaide: 2-3 business days
- Brisbane: 2-5 business days
- Tasmania: 2-4 business days
- Darwin: 4-6 business days
- Perth: 4-5 business days
- For all non-metro locations, please allow an additional 1-3 business days. The wait will be worth it, we promise!
All delivery times are indicative only and subject to change and disruptions. Please see the Australia Post website for their currently published delivery times:
If your order is big and bulky, or requires express shipping, please contact us before ordering so that we can create a tailored postage quote just for you.
Click & Collect
You can click & collect your order from our Melbourne location, so shopping with us has never been easier. Simply ensure you’ve selected Click & Collect (Moorabbin) at the checkout!
We provide a 60 day return policy on all eligible items purchased from our website. *This excludes sale stock, special and custom order items - please refer to the Description tab for information*. If the item arrives in tip top condition but you decide that you just don’t like it anymore or have changed your mind then please return the items in original, unused, unmarked condition and with original packaging within 60 days for a refund, minus the freight cost.
In order to process your refund request, please contact us that we can know when to expect the products back and so we can provide you with Return instructions. Please note we cannot accept in person returns at our location.
Please check your order upon delivery and if required, report any damages, faults or problems within 14 days of receipt of goods.