Industrial Deco Rod Pendant
Product Code: P158
This industrial deco rod pendant will immediately demand attention and revive a room in need of some character. The diffused glass dome and plate beautifully project an all round soft light that creates a warm inviting feel. When hung in multiples, they can help frame a section of a room and become even more of a feature. The matt grey tones in the metal sections offer easy colour matching options and the rod comes in two parts so can effectively be halved in height if necessary.
This art deco style pendant brings visions of old theatre hallways, foyers and minibars. An easy way to add some vintage charm to your newly renovated drinks bar, cafe or restaurant for example.
- Art Deco style rod pendant
- Diffused glass dome and cover plate
- Split rod for varied heights
- Matt grey rod and trim
- Ideal for home, shopfront or office setting
- Standard Australian E27 fitting
This pendant light takes a standard household screw in (E27) light bulb. We recommend from our range our vintage style exposed Large round Squirrel Cage Filament bulb or our our LED Clear 95 to add that finishing touch.
About the industrial deco light shade:
- Art deco style opal glass dome shade and bottom cover plate.
- Matt grey metal trim attached to cover plate and includes screw in pins to secure to dome.
- The shade is 300mm in diametre and 130mm in height.
- Please note that a teardrop shape bulb or larger than 95mm diametre will not fit in this shade.
About the rod pendant fixture:
- The matt grey rod comes in two sections and is 700mm in total length when assembled.
- The ceiling rose is 100mm in diametre and 26mm in height (not including the cord grip).
- The lampholder takes a standard screw in (E27) bulb. Max 60w.
Fat Shack Vintage delivers Australia wide. From the tip to the tail and all the places in between… if you live in Australia we’ll get it to you
- For a delivery quote, just select your desired products and proceed to the checkout where you will be able to enter your delivery postcode. It will then calculate the shipping price for your order based on your postcode and the items in your basket before you need to go ahead with the order and enter any personal details.
- All in stock items will be dispatched from our Melbourne warehouse within 2 business days from receipt of payment. Typical delivery times after dispatch are:
* Melbourne - 2-3 business days
* Sydney, Canberra, Adelaide - 4-5 business days
* Brisbane, Tasmania – 5-6 business days
* Darwin, Perth - Approximately 6-7 business days
- For all areas outside these metro locations please allow an additional 1-3 business days.
- All orders are sent with tracking and full insurance.
- Pickups and inspections are available at our Melbourne showroom / warehouse in Melbourne by appointment only. Please contact us to arrange. For large / bulky orders, please contact us directly for a quotation of postage costs.
We provide a 30 day return policy on all items purchased from our website. If the item arrives in tip top condition but you decide that you just don’t like it anymore or have changed your mind then please return the items in original, unused, unmarked condition and packaging within 30 days for a full refund less freight.
Please contact us so we know to expect it and return the items to the following address:
Fat Shack Vintage
2 Age Street
Cheltenham, VIC 3192
If any items arrive damaged then please notify us within 14 days of delivery. We will of course replace / refund any damaged items at no additional cost to you.
For more info please see our FAQ's.
Please Note: this listing is for the Industrial Deco Rod Pendant only. The light bulbs shown in the pictures are for illustration purposes only.
The shades are pressed glass. Bubbles, lines, slight surface defects or discolourations are characteristics of all pressed glass. They are not to be considered defects.
Fat Shack Vintage sells a range of light bulbs so please see these items if you are interested in any of them.