Industrial Cone Chandelier
The Industrial Cone Chandelier adds distinct industrial flair to any space. With a customisable design this chandelier has a three arm straight quality steel or brass frame available in several finishes. The small or large cone shades are available in eight different finishes, so you can be sure to find a combination for you. The steel frames feature adjustable arms using wingnut screws on the ends for 180 degrees of vertical range for the shades. A perfect fit for game rooms, retail spaces, or to create an industrial feel in your kitchen.
- Industrial style three arm chandelier with cone shades
- Handcrafted brass or quality steel multi light available in five finishes
- Shades available in two sizes and eight finishes
- Takes three Bayonet B22 bulbs
About the Industrial Cone Chandelier:
Three straight arms with adjustable ends on industrial style chandelier with cone shades.
- The steel suspension with straight arms frames comes in Black or Gold/Brass finish.
- The steel chandelier when assembled totals a 990mm drop from the ceiling. The two poles supplied in the box total 380mm pole length when combined. Both poles must be used. Additional extension poles of 380mm can be added if you would like a length greater than 990mm, simply contact us to arrange.
- The steel straight arms feature 180° swivel lamp holders to adjust upwards and downwards.
- To adjust the lamp holder the wing nut screw needs to be loosened slightly. The lamp holder is not to be adjusted with the wing nut still tightened in place.
- Handcrafted brass suspension with straight arms frame comes in Matt Black. As the brass light is made to order, there is a longer lead time. See our 'delivery & returns' tab for more detail.
- Ordering the brass frame would qualify this as a special order item and as such it cannot be refunded, returned or exchanged. If your order is urgent, please contact us for the current stock on hand level. Please note: the brass fittings are also available in Satin Brass, Antique Bronze or Florentine Bronze. Please contact us for more information on purchasing these finishes if not listed in the drop down menu.
- The brass chandeliers are assembled with a 790mm drop length off the ceiling to the centre piece.
- The suspension pole for brass frames can be shortened by cutting to a shorter length. Available in longer lengths by request.
- Cone shades available in either Small or Large size with finishes in Black, Aged Solid Brass, Bright Solid Brass, Bright Solid Copper, Aged Solid Copper, Federation Green, Vintage Steel and White.
- The Black, White and Federation Green steel shades are a painted finish with a white inner.
- The brass shades are made from solid brass.
- The copper shades are made from solid copper.
- The Aged Solid Brass/Copper shades have been fired for a deeper aged look. The Bright Solid Brass/Copper shades have been mildly buffed on the outside to give them a brighter finish and then left raw. The inside is cleaned (not buffed) and then left raw. The shades are then oil rubbed to preserve the look for longer. Both finishes will continue to patina over time dependent on the environmental conditions they are placed in. The bright brass and bright copper shades will patina at a slower rate because of the oil-rubbed finish.
- Our brass and copper shades are made with 100% natural materials. The finishes are not designed to be a uniform, consistent finish. The beauty of choosing natural materials are the characteristics of the imperfections and patina which continue to develop over time. The imperfections are not considered defects.
- The Vintage Steel shades are made from quality steel. The steel is left raw and then oil-rubbed to give it a matt finish and minimise the oxidisation/ rusting/ spotting. This preserves the raw vintage steel look. It will continue to patina though dependent on the environmental conditions it is placed in. The shades may display minor spot rusting from the method of finish. This is in line with the intended style and is not considered a defect.
- This light takes three standard bayonet (B22) bulbs (60W max).
- Please note: The Aged Solid Brass, Bright Solid Brass, Aged Solid Copper, Bright Solid Copper and Vintage Steel shades cannot be returned or exchanged.
Wall Mount/ Ceiling Rose
Cord Suspension Length
Bulb Quantity required
Delivery & Returns
- All in-stock items are normally dispatched from our Melbourne location within 2-3 business days from date of purchase. If not in stock, there is a longer lead time as the brass product is made to order here in Australia. This ensures the highest standards of craftsmanship and attention to detail. Current lead time to produce is approximately 4 weeks from order date. The lead time is approximate. If your order is urgent, please call us for the current stock on hand level.
- Please note: orders containing ‘made to order’ items, will be held and shipped in their entirety once all goods are available. If you wish to split your order into separate shipments, a further freight charge will apply. Please contact us for freight calculations.
- For a shipping rate quote, just select your desired products and proceed to the checkout where you will be able to enter your delivery postcode in the Shipping Rate Calculator. It will then calculate the shipping price for your order based on your postcode and the items in your basket.
- To ensure peace of mind, all FSV orders are sent with tracking and full insurance.
Typical delivery times after the date of dispatch are:
- Melbourne: 2-3 business days
- Sydney: 2-3 business days
- Canberra: 3-4 business days
- Adelaide: 2-3 business days
- Brisbane: 2-5 business days
- Tasmania: 2-4 business days
- Darwin: 4-6 business days
- Perth: 4-5 business days
- For all non-metro locations, please allow an additional 1-3 business days. The wait will be worth it, we promise!
All delivery times are indicative only and subject to change and disruptions. Please see the Australia Post website for their currently published delivery times:
If your order is big and bulky, or requires express shipping, please contact us before ordering so that we can create a tailored postage quote just for you.
Click & Collect
You can click & collect your order from our Melbourne location, so shopping with us has never been easier. Simply ensure you’ve selected Click & Collect (Moorabbin) at the checkout!
We provide a 60 day return policy on all eligible items purchased from our website. *This excludes sale stock, special and custom order items - please refer to the Description tab for information*. If the item arrives in tip top condition but you decide that you just don’t like it anymore or have changed your mind then please return the items in original, unused, unmarked condition and with original packaging within 60 days for a refund, minus the freight cost.
In order to process your refund request, please contact us that we can know when to expect the products back and so we can provide you with Return instructions. Please note we cannot accept in person returns at our location.
Please check your order upon delivery and if required, report any damages, faults or problems within 14 days of receipt of goods.