Illinois Cone Trapeze Pendant Light
The Illinois Cone Trapeze Pendant Light has a industrial vibe with unique flair. The trapeze style pendant cord adds a sense of drama to the simple conical shade. This pendant is available in eight different finishes, including the Federation Green and Black shades ubiquitous in warehouse lighting from the 1940's. Hang over a kitchen island or dining table to add some drama to your home, or place in a brewery, bar or retail space for an industrial vibe. Available only at Fat Shack Vintage!
- Classic style with unique flair
- Trapeze style pendant cord
- Ceiling rose with two cord outlets for linking multiple pendants
- Eight different shade finishes to customise your look
- Small or Large shade sizes
About the Illinois Cone Trapeze Pendant Light:
- The shade is suspended from a three core black braided cord drawn through a black metal tube.
- The cord is affixed to the ceiling at two points. The two ceiling roses includes two cord outlets each to allow the seamless addition of multiple pendants to create a trapeze, and link to a single switch.
- The shade is available in Black, Aged Solid Brass, Bright Solid Brass, Aged Solid Copper, Bright Solid Copper, Federation Green, Vintage Steel and White finishes.
- The Black, White and Federation Green steel shades have a painted enamel finish with a white inner.
- The brass shades are made from 100% solid brass.
- The copper shades are made from 100% solid copper.
- The Aged Solid Brass/Copper shades have been fired for a deeper aged look. They have been mildly buffed on the outside to give them a brighter finish and then left raw. The inside is cleaned (not buffed) and then left raw. The shades are then oil rubbed to preserve the look for longer.
- Both aged and bright finishes will continue to patina over time dependant on the environmental conditions they are placed in. The bright finish shades will patina at a slower rate because of the oil-rubbed finish.
- Our brass and copper shades are made with 100% natural materials. The finishes are not designed to be a uniform, consistent finish. A consistent finish can only be achieved through electroplating over cheaper materials. The beauty of choosing natural materials are the characteristics of the imperfections and patina which continue to develop over time. The imperfections are not considered defects.
- The Vintage Steel shades are made from quality steel. The steel is left raw and then oil-rubbed to give it a matt finish and minimise the oxidisation/ rusting/ spotting. This preserves the raw vintage steel look. It will continue to patina though dependant on the environmental conditions it is placed in. The shades may display minor spot rusting from the method of finish. This is in line with the intended style and is not considered a defect.
- The pendant light requires one bayonet (B22) bulb. 25W max.
- Please note: The Aged Solid Brass, Bright Solid Brass, Aged Solid Copper, Bright Solid Copper and Vintage Steel shades cannot be returned or exchanged.
Wall Mount/ Ceiling Rose
Delivery & Returns
Fat Shack Vintage proudly delivers Australia wide. From the tip to the tail and all the places in-between – if you live in Australia, we’ll get it to you!
- All in-stock items are normally dispatched from our Melbourne warehouse within 2-3 business days from the date of purchase. The lead time is approximate. If your order is urgent, please contact us for the current stock on hand level.
- For a shipping quote, simply add the product to your cart and proceed to checkout, where you can enter your postcode in the shipping rate calculator. We’ll calculate the shipping price for you, and this price will be displayed as part of the order total.
- To ensure peace of mind, all FSV orders are sent with tracking and full insurance.
Typical delivery times after the date of dispatch are:
- Melbourne: 7-13 business days
- Sydney: 5-11 business days
- Canberra: 8-12 business days
- Adelaide: 7-12 business days
- Brisbane: 6-10 business days
- Tasmania: 7-12 business days
- Darwin: 9-13 business days
- Perth: 8-13 business days
For all non-metro locations, please allow an additional 1-3 business days. The wait will be worth it, we promise!
If your order is big and bulky, or requires express shipping, please contact us before ordering so that we can create a tailored postage quote just for you.
Click & Collect
You can now click & collect your order from our Melbourne warehouse, so shopping with us has never been easier. Please contact us to arrange a collection time convenient for you.
We understand that, from time-to-time, not everything goes according to plan. For this reason, we happily offer a 60-day return policy on all eligible items purchased from our website. If your item arrives in tip top condition, but you’re not 100% satisfied, you can return the items in original, unused and unmarked condition with original packaging within 60 days for a full refund, minus the freight cost.
Please note: This excludes sale items, special and custom order items. For ‘special event’ sale items please see the terms and conditions applicable to that sale.
In order to process your refund request, please contact us that we can know when to expect the products back, and please return the items to the following address:
Fat Shack Vintage
42-46 Cochranes Rd
Moorabbin VIC 3189
Upon delivery of your order, please check your order to ensure it’s arrived in perfect condition. If there are any damages, faults or problems with your order, please contact us within 14 days of receipt of goods. We will of course replace or refund any damaged items at no additional cost to you.
For more info please see our FAQs or our Returns & Warranties Page