Smokey Hobnail Glass Rod Pendant
Product Code: P370-190
The hobnail glass rod light is made of a heavy thick unique glass dome shade with a black metal rod. The rod is available in four different lengths allowing you to find the best drop length for your space.
With a truly vintage character and story; Hobnail was made popular in the early 1900’s as an art deco glass design. It was characterized by its smokey “knobbed” glass, and continued to lead the glass market when other designs failed during the great depression. Today, this rod pendant will add a flair of mid century modern to even the most modern home or office setting. This is a Fat Shack Vintage Design. It is a one of a kind light, designed and hand assembled here in our factory. You will not find anything like it elsewhere. For continuity within your spaces, use either the wall light or pendant light as seen in our Hobnail range of lights.
- Mid Century design
- Thick "Knobbed Glass" shade
- Metal rod available in four sizes
- Ideal for home lighting, retail stores, pub or restaurant fitouts
- Standard Australian E27 fitting
About Hobnail Glass Shade:
- The Hobnail is a heavy, thick "knobbed" glass shade.
- The unique glass dome shade is 290mm in diameter and 150mm in high.
About the Cord Light Fixtures:
- The matt black rod comes in increments of 190mm or 380mm.
- There are four pole length variations available: 190mm, 380mm, 570mm, 760mm.
- The total ceiling drop measurements from the ceiling to the bottom of the lamp holder for the available pole lengths are 255mm, 445mm, 635mm, 825mm.
- The ceiling rose is 100mm in diameter and 50mm in height.
- The lamp holder takes a standard screw in (E27) bulb. Max 60w.
Fat Shack Vintage delivers Australia wide. From the tip to the tail and all the places in between… if you live in Australia we’ll get it to you
- For a delivery quote, just select your desired products and proceed to the checkout where you will be able to enter your delivery postcode. It will then calculate the shipping price for your order based on your postcode and the items in your basket before you need to go ahead with the order and enter any personal details.
- All in stock items will be dispatched from our Melbourne warehouse within 2 business days from receipt of payment. Typical delivery times after dispatch are:
* Melbourne - 2-3 business days
* Sydney, Canberra, Adelaide - 4-5 business days
* Brisbane, Tasmania – 5-6 business days
* Darwin, Perth - Approximately 6-7 business days
- For all areas outside these metro locations please allow an additional 1-3 business days.
- All orders are sent with tracking and full insurance.
- Pickups and inspections are available at our Melbourne showroom / warehouse in Melbourne by appointment only. Please contact us to arrange. For large / bulky orders, please contact us directly for a quotation of postage costs.
We provide a 30 day return policy on all items purchased from our website. If the item arrives in tip top condition but you decide that you just don’t like it anymore or have changed your mind then please return the items in original, unused, unmarked condition and packaging within 30 days for a full refund less freight.
Please contact us so we know to expect it and return the items to the following address:
Fat Shack Vintage
2 Age Street
Cheltenham, VIC 3192
If any items arrive damaged then please notify us within 14 days of delivery. We will of course replace / refund any damaged items at no additional cost to you.
For more info please see our FAQ's.
Please Note: this listing is for the Hobnail Glass Rod Pendant only. The light bulbs shown in the pictures are for illustration purposes only.
The shades are pressed glass. Bubbles, lines, slight surface defects or discolourations are characteristics of pressed glass. They are not to be considered defects.
Fat Shack Vintage sells a range of light bulbs so please see these items if you are interested in any of them.