Hanging Wall Light - Glass Ball
Product Code: W047-CLR
Create a dynamic design statement with this hanging wall light with your choice of three different glass ball shades. It is sure to add vibrancy, warmth and classic vintage nostalgia to any contemporary or traditional room. They are a nice touch in accentuating an area or as a primary lighting source and are the perfect solution for areas of the house where a single overhead light doesn't quite cut it.
Hanging wall lights offer similar illumination to table lamps without taking up valuable space. They are subtle and simple while still commanding attention and are ideal for cafe restaurant or bar interiors. Perfect use for task lighting over tables or to create that cosy atmospheric lighting, depending on what type of bulb you use
- Hanging wall light don't take up valuable space
- Perfect solution for areas where a single pendant light doesn't cut it
- Available in three glass shade choices
- Ideal for cafe lighting, restaurant and bar fitouts or home lighting
- Standard Australian B22 fitting
This hanging wall light takes a standard household bayonet (B22) light bulb. We recommend from our range our vintage style Quad Loop Round Filament bulb or LED Light Bulb - GLS Round to add to that finishing touch.
About the glass ball shades:
About the hanging wall sconce:
- In the classic vintage style these shades are available in opal or clear glass available from the drop down menu prior to adding the item to your basket.
- Hand blown glass.
- The glass shades are 150mm in diametre at the widest point and 160mm high to the gallery.
- Will not take a bulb no wider in diametre then 60mm and no higher then 150mm.
- The black cloth light cord is 2 metres in length and is easily shortened to any length, so that the drop height is adjustable.
- It secures to the wall via mount plate. The wall mount plate is 115mm in height and 75mm wide and 25mm deep.
- The projection from the wall to the middle of shade is 115mm.
- The elbow drop is 60mm
- The lampholder takes a standard bayonet (B22) light bulb (max 60W).
- 240 volt / 50Hz
Fat Shack Vintage delivers Australia wide. From the tip to the tail and all the places in between… if you live in Australia we’ll get it to you
- For a delivery quote, just select your desired products and proceed to the checkout where you will be able to enter your delivery postcode. It will then calculate the shipping price for your order based on your postcode and the items in your basket before you need to go ahead with the order and enter any personal details.
- All in stock items will be dispatched from our Melbourne warehouse within 2 business days from receipt of payment. Typical delivery times after dispatch are:
* Melbourne - 2-3 business days
* Sydney, Canberra, Adelaide - 4-5 business days
* Brisbane, Tasmania – 5-6 business days
* Darwin, Perth - Approximately 6-7 business days
- For all areas outside these metro locations please allow an additional 1-3 business days.
- All orders are sent with tracking and full insurance.
- Pickups and inspections are available at our Melbourne showroom / warehouse in Melbourne by appointment only. Please contact us to arrange. For large / bulky orders, please contact us directly for a quotation of postage costs.
We provide a 30 day return policy on all items purchased from our website. If the item arrives in tip top condition but you decide that you just don’t like it anymore or have changed your mind then please return the items in original, unused, unmarked condition and packaging within 30 days for a full refund less freight.
Please contact us so we know to expect it and return the items to the following address:
Fat Shack Vintage
2 Age Street
Cheltenham, VIC 3192
If any items arrive damaged then please notify us within 14 days of delivery. We will of course replace / refund any damaged items at no additional cost to you.
For more info please see our FAQ's.
Please Note: this listing is for the Hanging Wall Light - Glass Ball only. The light bulbs shown in the pictures are for illustration purposes only.
The shades are hand blown glass. Bubbles, lines, slight surface defects or discolourations are characteristics of all hand blown and hand crafted glass. They are not to be considered defects.
Fat Shack Vintage sells a range of light bulbs so please see these items if you are interested in any of them.