Glass Ball Disc Wall Lamp
Bring modern flair that complements classic styling with our Glass Ball Disc Wall Lamp. The wall light comes in two sizes and features a wall sconce made from steel or handcrafted from high quality brass in a selection of finishes to complement your décor. Complete with a clear or opal glass shade to offer two distinct looks, the wall light is accented with a metal disc. Ideal for bedside lighting, lighting up dark corners and restaurant and café lighting.
- Wall light in two size options
- Steel or handcrafted brass sconce in a range of finishes
- Opal or clear glass shades
- Small opal wall light in hand painted stripe styles
About the Glass Ball Disc Wall Lamp:
- Available in small or large sizes.
- The glass shade comes in either opal or clear finish.
- The small opal wall light includes hand painted two stripe, three stripe and four stripe options.
- The shades are hand blown. Bubbles, lines, slight surface defects or discolouration are characteristics of this type of glass. They are not considered defects.
- The disc is either solid brass, solid steel or black.
- The steel disc has a natural finish which will tarnish/rust/age over time. They are raw metals and will develop a patina over time unless sealed with a lacquer. This is part of the intended charm and adds to the style of that particular metal choice.
- These discs have varying degrees of imperfections. The discs are laser cut by machinery from sheets. It is a rough, industrial finish. These minor imperfections are not flaws or defects.
- The wall sconce is either made from steel or handcrafted from high quality brass.
- The steel sconce comes in Black, Gold/Brass or White finish and pairs with a black disc. It features a 45° swivel lampholder to adjust upwards and downwards.
- To adjust the knuckle the wing nut screw needs to be loosened slightly. The knuckle is not to be adjusted with the wing nut still tightened in place.
- The brass sconce comes in Antique Bronze finish with a steel disc.
- The brass sconces are also available in Florentine Bronze and Satin Brass. Please contact us for more information on purchasing these finishes. As this is made to order, there is a longer lead time. See our 'delivery & returns' tab for more detail. If your order is urgent, please contact us for the current stock on hand level.
- The glass shade is fitted to the wall sconce with a gallery. All brass and steel wall sconces are paired with a matching gallery, except for the gold/brass steel sconce which is paired with a black gallery. Please contact us if you require a gold/brass steel sconce with a matching gallery.
- The lampholder takes a standard bayonet (B22) bulb. Max 40W.
Wall Mount Plate (diameter)
Bulb Quantity required
Delivery & Returns
- All in-stock items are normally dispatched from our Melbourne location within 2-3 business days from date of purchase. If not in stock, there is a longer lead time as the brass product is made to order here in Australia. This ensures the highest standards of craftsmanship and attention to detail. Current lead time to produce is approximately 4 weeks from order date. The lead time is approximate. If your order is urgent, please call us for the current stock on hand level.
- Please note: orders containing ‘made to order’ items, will be held and shipped in their entirety once all goods are available. If you wish to split your order into separate shipments, a further freight charge will apply. Please contact us for freight calculations.
- For a shipping rate quote, just select your desired products and proceed to the checkout where you will be able to enter your delivery postcode in the Shipping Rate Calculator. It will then calculate the shipping price for your order based on your postcode and the items in your basket.
- To ensure peace of mind, all FSV orders are sent with tracking and full insurance.
Typical delivery times after the date of dispatch are:
- Melbourne: 2-3 business days
- Sydney: 2-3 business days
- Canberra: 3-4 business days
- Adelaide: 2-3 business days
- Brisbane: 2-5 business days
- Tasmania: 2-4 business days
- Darwin: 4-6 business days
- Perth: 4-5 business days
- For all non-metro locations, please allow an additional 1-3 business days. The wait will be worth it, we promise!
All delivery times are indicative only and subject to change and disruptions. Please see the Australia Post website for their currently published delivery times:
If your order is big and bulky, or requires express shipping, please contact us before ordering so that we can create a tailored postage quote just for you.
Click & Collect
You can click & collect your order from our Melbourne location, so shopping with us has never been easier. Simply ensure you’ve selected Click & Collect (Moorabbin) at the checkout!
We provide a 60 day return policy on all eligible items purchased from our website. *This excludes sale stock, special and custom order items - please refer to the Description tab for information*. If the item arrives in tip top condition but you decide that you just don’t like it anymore or have changed your mind then please return the items in original, unused, unmarked condition and with original packaging within 60 days for a refund, minus the freight cost.
In order to process your refund request, please contact us that we can know when to expect the products back and so we can provide you with Return instructions. Please note we cannot accept in person returns at our location.
Please check your order upon delivery and if required, report any damages, faults or problems within 14 days of receipt of goods.