Gatsby Glass Chandelier
Bring back the glamour of yesteryear with the Gatsby Glass Chandelier. This grand light with its bouquet of a dozen milky opal shades evokes nostalgic character while filling a room with a welcoming soft diffused light. The glass balls are connected with steel poles finished in matt black. This stunning centrepiece is suitable for adorning your entry way, hotel lobby or anywhere you would like to make a grand impression.
- Nostalgic Art Deco light
- Twelve opal glass ball shades
- Steel matt black metalware
- Ideal for an impressive entry way or hotel lobby
About the Gatsby Glass Chandelier:
- The ball shades are made from opal glass and the metalware is steel with a matt black finish.
- It has a maximum drop of 950mm from the ceiling rose to the bottom-most shade.
- This light includes two 300mm steel rods that you can connect together or exclude one in your installation. So the suspension length can be either 300mm or 600mm.
- The full diameter of the the fitting is 600mm total.
- Each shade is 150mm in diameter and has an opening of 54mm diameter.
- The ceiling rose is 140mm in diameter and 15mm high.
- The twelve lamp holders take E14 bulbs. Max 25W.
- This product is not eligible for return. No further offers / discounts on this item apply.
Wall Mount/ Ceiling Rose
Bulb Quantity required
Delivery & Returns
Fat Shack Vintage proudly delivers Australia wide. From the tip to the tail and all the places in-between – if you live in Australia, we’ll get it to you!
- All in-stock items are normally dispatched from our Melbourne location within 2-3 business days from the date of purchase. The lead time is approximate. If your order is urgent, please contact us for the current stock on hand level.
- For a shipping quote, simply add the product to your cart and proceed to checkout, where you can enter your postcode in the shipping rate calculator. We’ll calculate the shipping price for you, and this price will be displayed as part of the order total.
- To ensure peace of mind, all FSV orders are sent with tracking and full insurance.
Typical delivery times after the date of dispatch are:
- Melbourne: 2-3 business days
- Sydney: 2-3 business days
- Canberra: 3-4 business days
- Adelaide: 2-3 business days
- Brisbane: 2-5 business days
- Tasmania: 2-4 business days
- Darwin: 4-6 business days
- Perth: 4-5 business days
- For all non-metro locations, please allow an additional 1-3 business days. The wait will be worth it, we promise!
All delivery times are indicative only and subject to change and disruptions. Please see the Australia Post website for their currently published delivery times:
If your order is big and bulky, or requires express shipping, please contact us before ordering so that we can create a tailored postage quote just for you.
Click & Collect
You can click & collect your order from our Melbourne location, so shopping with us has never been easier. Simply ensure you’ve selected Click & Collect (Moorabbin) at the checkout!
We provide a 60 day return policy on all eligible items purchased from our website. *This excludes sale stock, special and custom order items - please refer to the Description tab for information*. If the item arrives in tip top condition but you decide that you just don’t like it anymore or have changed your mind then please return the items in original, unused, unmarked condition and with original packaging within 60 days for a refund, minus the freight cost.
In order to process your refund request, please contact us that we can know when to expect the products back and so we can provide you with Return instructions. Please note we cannot accept in person returns at our location.
Please check your order upon delivery and if required, report any damages, faults or problems within 14 days of receipt of goods.