Fanimation Remote Control
ALL FAN ACCESSORIES ARE ONLY AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE WITH THE PURCHASE OF A FAN FROM OUR WEBSITE. WE ARE NOT ABLE TO SELL ANY FAN ACCESSORY ITEMS SEPARATELY.
Designed in America by Fanimation, the Emerson Loft Ceiling Fan can all be managed by this remote control. This modern and stylish remote control provides three fan speeds and light control with optional dimming support.
- Three fan speeds
- Light control and dimming support
- Magnetic wall plate
About the Fanimation Remote Control:
- Three ceiling fan speed settings: low, medium and high.
- Switch your ceiling fan's light on or off with the touch of a button.
- Features a magnetic wall plate that provides a convenient mounting solution.
- When used with compatible lights, the ceiling fan light's brightness can be dimmed.
- The remote control is a smart receiver and can be controlled with your smartphone.
- The remote control measures 36mm in width and 77mm in height.
- The magnetic wall plate measures 70mm in width and 115mm in height.
- Fan AC motor: 230-250V, 50Hz, 100W
- Incandescent lamp: 100W max - LED lamp: 40W max
- Please note: This is a special-order item and cannot be refunded, returned or exchanged.
Fan Speed Control
Delivery & Returns
Fat Shack Vintage proudly delivers Australia wide. From the tip to the tail and all the places in-between – if you live in Australia, we’ll get it to you!
- All in-stock items are normally dispatched from our Melbourne location within 2-3 business days from date of purchase. If not in stock, current lead time is approximately 5-7 business days from order date. The lead time is approximate. If your order is urgent, please contact us for the current stock on hand level.
- For a shipping quote, simply add the product to your cart and proceed to checkout, where you can enter your postcode in the shipping rate calculator. We’ll calculate the shipping price for you, and this price will be displayed as part of the order total.
- To ensure peace of mind, all FSV orders are sent with tracking and full insurance.
Typical delivery times after the date of dispatch are:
- Melbourne: 2-3 business days
- Sydney: 2-3 business days
- Canberra: 3-4 business days
- Adelaide: 2-3 business days
- Brisbane: 2-5 business days
- Tasmania: 2-4 business days
- Darwin: 4-6 business days
- Perth: 4-5 business days
- For all non-metro locations, please allow an additional 1-3 business days. The wait will be worth it, we promise!
All delivery times are indicative only and subject to change and disruptions. Please see the Australia Post website for their currently published delivery times:
If your order is big and bulky, or requires express shipping, please contact us before ordering so that we can create a tailored postage quote just for you.
Click & Collect
You can click & collect your order from our Melbourne location, so shopping with us has never been easier. Simply ensure you’ve selected Click & Collect (Moorabbin) at the checkout!
We provide a 60 day return policy on all eligible items purchased from our website. *This excludes sale stock, special and custom order items - please refer to the Description tab for information*. If the item arrives in tip top condition but you decide that you just don’t like it anymore or have changed your mind then please return the items in original, unused, unmarked condition and with original packaging within 60 days for a refund, minus the freight cost.
In order to process your refund request, please contact us that we can know when to expect the products back and so we can provide you with Return instructions. Please note we cannot accept in person returns at our location.
Please check your order upon delivery and if required, report any damages, faults or problems within 14 days of receipt of goods.