Factory Lugnut Pendant Light
Product Code: P249
This factory lugnut pendant light pays homage to the industrial factory pendant lights of the 1940s. These black pendant lights have that authentic character to them yet can be mixed well with contemporary or more traditional vintage styles. The enamel light shades have that timeless cool vintage industrial look, finished in a gloss black outer and a bright white inner. They come with a vintage style chain set and a frosted glass cover to complete the look. The result is a treat for the senses and are well at home in just about any room of the house, commercial space or restaurant.
Industrial pendant lighting is very fashionable at present. Today's popular decor uses include accenting above kitchen benches, dining tables and as bedroom lighting. The pendant light is so versatile and are ideal for large office or retail fit-outs and look great for cafe lighting, bars and restaurants fitouts too... its use is only limited by the imagination!
- Factory style of the forties
- Gloss black enamel finish
- Frosted glass cover
- Vintage style chain, rose and a braided cloth light cord
- Ideal for cafe lighting, restaurant fitouts or home lighting
- Give this pendant a vintage feel by adding an old style wooden mounting block
- Standard Australian fitting
About the black shade:
- In the factory style of the forties the shades are finished in a black enamel gloss with white interior.
- Frosted glass cover.
- Measurements: 350mm in diameter across the widest part and 220mm high including the glass cover.
About the braided cord fixture:
- The chain suspended cord has a maximum 1.95 metre drop which is easily shortened as required.
- The chain set has an all over black finish.
- Comes complete with a metal ceiling rose (120mm in diameter and 150mm high including the stem)
- The lamp holder takes a standard bayonet (B22) bulb.
- The wooden mounting block shown in the pictures is not included. It can be purchased separately from here. Select the 12cm version from the drop down menu for this fitting.
Fat Shack Vintage delivers Australia wide. From the tip to the tail and all the places in between… if you live in Australia we’ll get it to you
- For a delivery quote, just select your desired products and proceed to the checkout where you will be able to enter your delivery postcode. It will then calculate the shipping price for your order based on your postcode and the items in your basket before you need to go ahead with the order and enter any personal details.
- All in stock items will be dispatched from our Melbourne warehouse within 2 business days from receipt of payment. Typical delivery times after dispatch are:
* Melbourne - 2-3 business days
* Sydney, Canberra, Adelaide - 4-5 business days
* Brisbane, Tasmania – 5-6 business days
* Darwin, Perth - Approximately 6-7 business days
- For all areas outside these metro locations please allow an additional 1-3 business days.
- All orders are sent with tracking and full insurance.
- Pickups and inspections are available at our Melbourne showroom / warehouse in Melbourne by appointment only. Please contact us to arrange. For large / bulky orders, please contact us directly for a quotation of postage costs.
We provide a 30 day return policy on all items purchased from our website. If the item arrives in tip top condition but you decide that you just don’t like it anymore or have changed your mind then please return the items in original, unused, unmarked condition and packaging within 30 days for a full refund less freight.
Please contact us so we know to expect it and return the items to the following address:
Fat Shack Vintage
2 Age Street
Cheltenham, VIC 3192
If any items arrive damaged then please notify us within 14 days of delivery. We will of course replace / refund any damaged items at no additional cost to you.
For more info please see our FAQ's.
Please Note: this listing is for the Factory Lugnut Pendant Light only. The light bulbs shown in the pictures are for illustration purposes only.
Fat Shack Vintage sells a range of light bulbs so please see these items if you are interested in any of them.