Eastern Bloc Pendant
Product Code: P090
This Eastern Bloc pendant light screams raw industrial. It comes with a black cage shade that can be used with or without. It has a classic industrial styled caged design that has changed very little over the best part of the last century. Originally constructed as explosion proof fixtures for use in mining, marine etc environments so you can be assured that the quality of the materials used are the best.
This cage pendant is subtle and simple while still commanding attention in any setting.
- Raw industrial style
- Ideal for the cafe lighting, shop fitouts and commercial decor
- Solid die cast material
- Dense impact resistant tempered glass
- Choice of clear glass cover or frosted glass cover
- 3 metres braided cord with chain
- Takes a standard Australian B22 light bulb fitting
This pendant light takes a standard household bayonet (B22) light bulb. We recommend from our range our Squirrel Cage Filament Edison Bulb or or Quad Loop Tear drop Edison Bulb to add that finishing touch.
About the Eastern Black Pendant:
- Classic design combined with the quality and durability of the use of solid die cast materials.
- The light housing shell is made from high strength die-cast aluminium alloy in a black finish.
- The internal glass dome is dense impact resistant tempered glass.
- Glass covers available in frosted glass or clear glass.
- The ceiling rose is also matching die cast alloy.
- The lampholder takes a standard bayonet (B22) light bulb (max 60W).
- The light housing itself is 100mm in diametre across the widest part and 240mm high.
- The internal glass dome will fit a light bulb in it that is no larger then 80mm diametre x 170mm high.
- The braided cord with chain is 3 metres in length and is easily shortened to any length, so that the drop height is adjustable.
- Hook attachment is 150mm high including hook.
- The junction box is 650mm in diametre.
- 240 volt / 50Hz
Fat Shack Vintage delivers Australia wide. From the tip to the tail and all the places in between… if you live in Australia we’ll get it to you
- For a delivery quote, just select your desired products and proceed to the checkout where you will be able to enter your delivery postcode. It will then calculate the shipping price for your order based on your postcode and the items in your basket before you need to go ahead with the order and enter any personal details.
- All in stock items will be dispatched from our Melbourne warehouse within 2 business days from receipt of payment. Typical delivery times after dispatch are:
* Melbourne - 2-3 business days
* Sydney, Canberra, Adelaide - 4-5 business days
* Brisbane, Tasmania – 5-6 business days
* Darwin, Perth - Approximately 6-7 business days
- For all areas outside these metro locations please allow an additional 1-3 business days.
- All orders are sent with tracking and full insurance.
- Pickups and inspections are available at our Melbourne showroom / warehouse in Melbourne by appointment only. Please contact us to arrange. For large / bulky orders, please contact us directly for a quotation of postage costs.
We provide a 30 day return policy on all items purchased from our website. If the item arrives in tip top condition but you decide that you just don’t like it anymore or have changed your mind then please return the items in original, unused, unmarked condition and packaging within 30 days for a full refund less freight.
Please contact us so we know to expect it and return the items to the following address:
Fat Shack Vintage
2 Age Street
Cheltenham, VIC 3192
If any items arrive damaged then please notify us within 14 days of delivery. We will of course replace / refund any damaged items at no additional cost to you.
For more info please see our FAQ's.
Please Note: this listing is for the Eastern Bloc Pendant only. The light bulbs shown in the pictures are for illustration purposes only.
Fat Shack Vintage sells a range of light globes so please see these items if you are interested in any of them.