Dish Pendant Light
Add rustic charm into your residential or commercial space with the Dish Pendant Light. With a robust steel shade, this pendant light has a porcelain enamel finish and a modern industrial chain and cord suspension. Ideal for kitchen islands, hallways and underground bars.
- Reinvention of the old factory task lights
- Solid steel shade finished in glossy black
- Porcelain enamel finish
- Takes one standard E27 light bulb
About the Dish Pendant Light:
- Constructed from steel, the shade has a glossy black porcelain enamel outer with a white inner.
- The steel shade measures 300mm in diameter and 35mm in height.
- Includes a 1.5m chain/cord suspension that's held by a square frame which has a tilting mechanism.
- The ceiling rose measures 120mm in diameter and 45mm in height.
- Requires one Australian standard E27 (screw-in) 60W max light bulb.
- Our porcelain enamel shades use these same age old methods to produce shades as the factory shades of yesteryear. By the nature of the process, shades may have varying degrees of minor surface imperfections such as chips, cracks and textural variations. They add to the shades character and appeal and are not considered defects.
- This product is not eligible for return. No further offers / discounts on this item apply.
Wall Mount/ Ceiling Rose
Cord Suspension Length
Bulb Quantity required
Delivery & Returns
Fat Shack Vintage proudly delivers Australia wide. From the tip to the tail and all the places in-between – if you live in Australia, we’ll get it to you!
- All in-stock items are normally dispatched from our Melbourne location within 2-3 business days from the date of purchase. The lead time is approximate. If your order is urgent, please contact us for the current stock on hand level.
- For a shipping quote, simply add the product to your cart and proceed to checkout, where you can enter your postcode in the shipping rate calculator. We’ll calculate the shipping price for you, and this price will be displayed as part of the order total.
- To ensure peace of mind, all FSV orders are sent with tracking and full insurance.
Typical delivery times after the date of dispatch are:
- Melbourne: 2-3 business days
- Sydney: 2-3 business days
- Canberra: 3-4 business days
- Adelaide: 2-3 business days
- Brisbane: 2-5 business days
- Tasmania: 2-4 business days
- Darwin: 4-6 business days
- Perth: 4-5 business days
- For all non-metro locations, please allow an additional 1-3 business days. The wait will be worth it, we promise!
All delivery times are indicative only and subject to change and disruptions. Please see the Australia Post website for their currently published delivery times:
If your order is big and bulky, or requires express shipping, please contact us before ordering so that we can create a tailored postage quote just for you.
Click & Collect
You can click & collect your order from our Melbourne location, so shopping with us has never been easier. Simply ensure you’ve selected Click & Collect (Moorabbin) at the checkout!
We provide a 60 day return policy on all eligible items purchased from our website. *This excludes sale stock, special and custom order items - please refer to the Description tab for information*. If the item arrives in tip top condition but you decide that you just don’t like it anymore or have changed your mind then please return the items in original, unused, unmarked condition and with original packaging within 60 days for a refund, minus the freight cost.
In order to process your refund request, please contact us that we can know when to expect the products back and so we can provide you with Return instructions. Please note we cannot accept in person returns at our location.
Please check your order upon delivery and if required, report any damages, faults or problems within 14 days of receipt of goods.