Dijon Task Wall Light
Representative of the iconic Lampe Gras lighting style, the Dijon Task Wall Light depicts the architectural and industrial influences of the 1920s French design. Mounted on a wall sconce with a ball joint for a range of movements, its two elbow joints offer additional extension. Complete with a muted black finish to complement its ergonomic aesthetic, this wall light offers task-oriented lighting for work benches, home offices, bedsides and reading nooks.
- Early 20th century French industrial design
- Metal build with a black finish
- Range of movement for a highly functional feature
- Takes one screw in (E27) bulb
About the Dijon Task Wall Light:
- This wall light captures the vintage industrial Lampe Gras lighting aesthetic.
- Its metal build comes in a black finish.
- It features a tiltable shade mounted on an extendable arm with two elbow joints.
- The wall arm extends from a ball joint that allows a range of movements.
- This wall light requires one screw in (E27) bulb. 60W max.
This product is not eligible for return. No further offers / discounts on this item apply.
Bulb Quantity required
Delivery & Returns
Fat Shack Vintage proudly delivers Australia wide. From the tip to the tail and all the places in-between – if you live in Australia, we’ll get it to you!
- All in-stock items are normally dispatched from our Melbourne location within 2-3 business days from the date of purchase. The lead time is approximate. If your order is urgent, please contact us for the current stock on hand level.
- For a shipping quote, simply add the product to your cart and proceed to checkout, where you can enter your postcode in the shipping rate calculator. We’ll calculate the shipping price for you, and this price will be displayed as part of the order total.
- To ensure peace of mind, all FSV orders are sent with tracking and full insurance.
Typical delivery times after the date of dispatch are:
- Melbourne: 2-3 business days
- Sydney: 2-3 business days
- Canberra: 3-4 business days
- Adelaide: 2-3 business days
- Brisbane: 2-5 business days
- Tasmania: 2-4 business days
- Darwin: 4-6 business days
- Perth: 4-5 business days
- For all non-metro locations, please allow an additional 1-3 business days. The wait will be worth it, we promise!
All delivery times are indicative only and subject to change and disruptions. Please see the Australia Post website for their currently published delivery times:
If your order is big and bulky, or requires express shipping, please contact us before ordering so that we can create a tailored postage quote just for you.
Click & Collect
You can click & collect your order from our Melbourne location, so shopping with us has never been easier. Simply ensure you’ve selected Click & Collect (Moorabbin) at the checkout!
We provide a 60 day return policy on all eligible items purchased from our website. *This excludes sale stock, special and custom order items - please refer to the Description tab for information*. If the item arrives in tip top condition but you decide that you just don’t like it anymore or have changed your mind then please return the items in original, unused, unmarked condition and with original packaging within 60 days for a refund, minus the freight cost.
In order to process your refund request, please contact us that we can know when to expect the products back and so we can provide you with Return instructions. Please note we cannot accept in person returns at our location.
Please check your order upon delivery and if required, report any damages, faults or problems within 14 days of receipt of goods.