Derby 10W LED Dimmable Downlight
Enhance the minimalist aesthetic and efficiency in a range of modern spaces in your home and business with the Derby Surface Mounted LED Downlight. This dimmable downlight comes in a choice of two colour temperatures along with both frosted and clear glass diffusers to attain the ambiance you desire. Its two contemporary finishes allow for a seamless update in residential and commercial spaces such as kitchens, hallways and yoga studios.
- Seamless design suited for clean and contemporary interiors
- A choice of two colour temperatures and finishes
- Includes both clear and frosted glass diffusers
- Dimmable 10W LED fixture.
About the Derby Surface Mounted LED Downlight:
- This downlight features a seamless design suited for a range of contemporary interiors.
- Its metal build comes in either black or white finishes.
- The light includes both clear and frosted glass diffusers.
- It is leading and trailing edge dimmable.
- The downlight is 90mm in width and 100mm in height.
- It comes in either 3000K or 4000K colour temperature with 710 and 750 lumens respectively.
- It has an IP54 rating.
- The fitting includes a 10W LED bulb with 60° beam angle and CRI 80.
Delivery & Returns
Fat Shack Vintage proudly delivers Australia wide. From the tip to the tail and all the places in-between – if you live in Australia, we’ll get it to you!
- All in-stock items are normally dispatched from our Melbourne location within 2-3 business days from date of purchase. If not in stock, current lead time is approximately 5-7 business days from order date. The lead time is approximate. If your order is urgent, please contact us for the current stock on hand level.
- For a shipping quote, simply add the product to your cart and proceed to checkout, where you can enter your postcode in the shipping rate calculator. We’ll calculate the shipping price for you, and this price will be displayed as part of the order total.
- To ensure peace of mind, all FSV orders are sent with tracking and full insurance.
Typical delivery times after the date of dispatch are:
- Melbourne: 2-3 business days
- Sydney: 2-3 business days
- Canberra: 3-4 business days
- Adelaide: 2-3 business days
- Brisbane: 2-5 business days
- Tasmania: 2-4 business days
- Darwin: 4-6 business days
- Perth: 4-5 business days
- For all non-metro locations, please allow an additional 1-3 business days. The wait will be worth it, we promise!
All delivery times are indicative only and subject to change and disruptions. Please see the Australia Post website for their currently published delivery times:
If your order is big and bulky, or requires express shipping, please contact us before ordering so that we can create a tailored postage quote just for you.
Click & Collect
You can click & collect your order from our Melbourne location, so shopping with us has never been easier. Simply ensure you’ve selected Click & Collect (Moorabbin) at the checkout!
We provide a 60 day return policy on all eligible items purchased from our website. *This excludes sale stock, special and custom order items - please refer to the Description tab for information*. If the item arrives in tip top condition but you decide that you just don’t like it anymore or have changed your mind then please return the items in original, unused, unmarked condition and with original packaging within 60 days for a refund, minus the freight cost.
In order to process your refund request, please contact us that we can know when to expect the products back and so we can provide you with Return instructions. Please note we cannot accept in person returns at our location.
Please check your order upon delivery and if required, report any damages, faults or problems within 14 days of receipt of goods.