Conical Glass Ceiling Light
This glass ceiling light is a classic addition to any ceiling. The glass shade is reminiscent of popular vintage lighting from the early 1900s and looks great when both on and off, and is available in three sizes. Also available in a green glass shade for those after a classic heritage look. The cone shape helps to direct light downwards, making it suitable for kitchens or bathroom spaces. The flush ceiling mount means this light will sit close to the ceiling and won't clutter the space; a perfect light for small rooms.
- Classic vintage style
- 3 finishes to choose from
- Available in three sizes
- Ideal for kitchens, bathrooms and offices
About the Conical Glass Ceiling Light:
- The cone shade is pressed glass.
- Small shade measures 250mm in diameter and 115mm high.
- Medium shade is 300mm in diameter and 140mm high.
- Large shade measures 350mm in diameter and 150mm high.
- Matt and Gloss opal glass are available in all three sizes while the green finish comes in small and large only.
- The flat ceiling rose is 100mm in diameter and 65mm in total height.
- The wooden mounting block pictured is not included but can be purchased separately here. Select the 10cm version from the drop down menu for this fitting.
- The shades are pressed glass. Bubbles, lines, slight surface imperfections or discolouration are characteristics of pressed glass. They are not considered flaws or defects.
- The lamp holder takes a standard bayonet (B22) light bulb, max 40W.
Wall Mount/ Ceiling Rose
Bulb Quantity required
Delivery & Returns
Fat Shack Vintage delivers Australia wide. From the tip to the tail and all the places in-between… if you live in Australia, we’ll get it to you!
- All in-stock items are normally dispatched from our Melbourne location within 2-3 business days from date of purchase. If not in stock, current lead time is approximately 2-3 weeks from order date. The lead time is approximate. If your order is urgent, please call us for the current stock on hand level.
- For a shipping rate quote, just select your desired products and proceed to the checkout where you will be able to enter your delivery postcode in the Shipping Rate Calculator. It will then calculate the shipping price for your order based on your postcode and the items in your basket.
- To ensure peace of mind, all FSV orders are sent with tracking and full insurance.
Typical delivery times after the date of dispatch are:
- Melbourne: 2-3 business days
- Sydney: 2-3 business days
- Canberra: 3-4 business days
- Adelaide: 2-3 business days
- Brisbane: 2-5 business days
- Tasmania: 2-4 business days
- Darwin: 4-6 business days
- Perth: 4-5 business days
- For all non-metro locations, please allow an additional 1-3 business days. The wait will be worth it, we promise!
All delivery times are indicative only and subject to change and disruptions. Please see the Australia Post website for their currently published delivery times:
If your order is big and bulky, or requires express shipping, please contact us before ordering so that we can create a tailored postage quote just for you.
Click & Collect
You can click & collect your order from our Melbourne location, so shopping with us has never been easier. Simply ensure you’ve selected Click & Collect (Moorabbin) at the checkout!
We provide a 60 day return policy on all eligible items purchased from our website. *This excludes sale stock, special and custom order items - please refer to the Description tab for information*. If the item arrives in tip top condition but you decide that you just don’t like it anymore or have changed your mind then please return the items in original, unused, unmarked condition and with original packaging within 60 days for a refund, minus the freight cost.
In order to process your refund request, please contact us that we can know when to expect the products back and so we can provide you with Return instructions. Please note we cannot accept in person returns at our location.
Please check your order upon delivery and if required, report any damages, faults or problems within 14 days of receipt of goods.