Chevron Ceramic Table Lamp
Give any space in your home an effortless update with this large ceramic table lamp. Table lamps can make rooms feel more layered and this retro vintage style lamp makes a strong style statement. Inspired from the 1960s, its applied chevron pattern and over pale white glaze makes a striking statement. The classic shape and white fine cotton shade makes it a versatile table lamp for any décor and does a wonderful job to liven up dead spaces. It’ll provide you with a beautiful finishing touch to your bedside tables or a hallway accent table.
- Retro vintage style
- Large ceramic table lamp with 2000mm long cord
- Chevron design with over pale white glaze
- Cotton fabric shade in a white colour
- Ideal for bedside table lights or feature lighting in living areas
About the Chevron Ceramic Table Lamp:
- Large white table lamp with beige edging.
- Ceramic base with a diameter of 200mm and height of 380mm.
- White cotton circular fabric shade measures 380mm in diameter and 245mm high.
- Total height is 640mm measured to the top of the shade.
- This large table lamp has a 2000mm black plastic cord.
- To turn it on and off it has a inline on/off switch for ease of use.
- Requires one Australian standard E27 (screw in) 40w max light bulb.
- Please contact us prior to ordering. Due to the size of the item the postage cost will need to be confirmed.
Bulb Quantity required
Delivery & Returns
Fat Shack Vintage proudly delivers Australia wide. From the tip to the tail and all the places in-between – if you live in Australia, we’ll get it to you!
- All in-stock items are normally dispatched from our Melbourne location within 2-3 business days from date of purchase. If not in stock, current lead time is approximately 5-7 business days from order date. The lead time is approximate. If your order is urgent, please call us for the current stock on hand level.
- This item is oversized and requires additional postage to be paid on what is stated in the checkout. Please contact us prior to ordering so that we can calculate and advise the shipping price for you based on your location. After the order is received via the website we will then contact you prior to despatch to take payment of that additional postage cost.
- To ensure peace of mind, all FSV orders are sent with tracking and full insurance.
Typical delivery times after the date of dispatch are:
- Melbourne: 2-3 business days
- Sydney: 2-3 business days
- Canberra: 3-4 business days
- Adelaide: 2-3 business days
- Brisbane: 2-5 business days
- Tasmania: 2-4 business days
- Darwin: 4-6 business days
- Perth: 4-5 business days
- For all non-metro locations, please allow an additional 1-3 business days. The wait will be worth it, we promise!
All delivery times are indicative only and subject to change and disruptions. Please see the Australia Post website for their currently published delivery times:
If your order is big and bulky, or requires express shipping, please contact us before ordering so that we can create a tailored postage quote just for you.
Click & Collect
You can click & collect your order from our Melbourne location, so shopping with us has never been easier. Simply ensure you’ve selected Click & Collect (Moorabbin) at the checkout!
We provide a 60 day return policy on all eligible items purchased from our website. *This excludes sale stock, special and custom order items - please refer to the Description tab for information*. If the item arrives in tip top condition but you decide that you just don’t like it anymore or have changed your mind then please return the items in original, unused, unmarked condition and with original packaging within 60 days for a refund, minus the freight cost.
In order to process your refund request, please contact us that we can know when to expect the products back and so we can provide you with Return instructions. Please note we cannot accept in person returns at our location.
Please check your order upon delivery and if required, report any damages, faults or problems within 14 days of receipt of goods.