Chelsea Gooseneck Wall Light
Add vintage flair to your interior with the Chelsea Gooseneck Wall Light. The vintage-style glass shade that comes in varying sizes is fitted to a gooseneck wall sconce made from steel or handcrafted from high quality brass. Place in a vintage-inspired kitchen or above a reading nook in a sitting room. This glass wall light would sit elegantly behind a bar or above booths in restaurants and cafés.
- Authentic vintage flair for residential and commercial spaces
- Handblown schoolhouse shade in three sizes
- Glass shade with opal finish
- Requires a standard Australian B22 bulb
About the Chelsea Gooseneck Wall Light:
- The shade has an opal finish, and comes in small, medium and large sizes.
- The small and medium shade can fit an 82mm max diameter light bulb, and the large shade can fit a 125mm max diameter light bulb.
- The shades are hand blown glass. Bubbles, lines, slight surface imperfections or discolouration are characteristics of all hand blown glass. They are not considered flaws or defects.
- Its gooseneck wall sconce is made from steel or handcrafted from brass. The brass sconce fits with all three shade sizes, while the steel sconce fits with the small and medium shades.
- The brass fitting comes Antique Bronze, Black, Florentine Bronze finishes. As this light is made to order, there is a longer lead time. This ensures the highest standards of craftsmanship and attention to detail.
- The steel wall sconce is finished in either Black, Gold/Brass or White.
- The glass shade is fitted to the wall sconce with a gallery. All brass and steel wall sconces are paired with a matching gallery, except for the gold/brass steel sconce which is paired with a black gallery.
- This wall light takes a standard household B22 bulb, max 40W.
- This Chelsea shade is available in a pendant version to offer some continuity throughout your space. View the entire range here.
Wall Mount Plate (diameter)
Delivery & Returns
- All in-stock items are normally dispatched from our Melbourne location within 2-3 business days from date of purchase. If not in stock, there is a longer lead time as the brass product is made to order here in Australia. This ensures the highest standards of craftsmanship and attention to detail. Current lead time to produce is approximately 4 weeks from order date. The lead time is approximate. If your order is urgent, please call us for the current stock on hand level.
- Please note: orders containing ‘made to order’ items, will be held and shipped in their entirety once all goods are available. If you wish to split your order into separate shipments, a further freight charge will apply. Please contact us for freight calculations.
- For a shipping rate quote, just select your desired products and proceed to the checkout where you will be able to enter your delivery postcode in the Shipping Rate Calculator. It will then calculate the shipping price for your order based on your postcode and the items in your basket.
- To ensure peace of mind, all FSV orders are sent with tracking and full insurance.
Typical delivery times after the date of dispatch are:
- Melbourne: 2-3 business days
- Sydney: 2-3 business days
- Canberra: 3-4 business days
- Adelaide: 2-3 business days
- Brisbane: 2-5 business days
- Tasmania: 2-4 business days
- Darwin: 4-6 business days
- Perth: 4-5 business days
- For all non-metro locations, please allow an additional 1-3 business days. The wait will be worth it, we promise!
All delivery times are indicative only and subject to change and disruptions. Please see the Australia Post website for their currently published delivery times:
If your order is big and bulky, or requires express shipping, please contact us before ordering so that we can create a tailored postage quote just for you.
Click & Collect
You can click & collect your order from our Melbourne location, so shopping with us has never been easier. Simply ensure you’ve selected Click & Collect (Moorabbin) at the checkout!
We provide a 60 day return policy on all eligible items purchased from our website. *This excludes sale stock, special and custom order items - please refer to the Description tab for information*. If the item arrives in tip top condition but you decide that you just don’t like it anymore or have changed your mind then please return the items in original, unused, unmarked condition and with original packaging within 60 days for a refund, minus the freight cost.
In order to process your refund request, please contact us that we can know when to expect the products back and so we can provide you with Return instructions. Please note we cannot accept in person returns at our location.
Please check your order upon delivery and if required, report any damages, faults or problems within 14 days of receipt of goods.