Cage Pendant Light - Classic Bell
Product Code: P027-BLK
These wire cage pendant lights are a design statement alone and can be mixed with all different types of decorating styles to suit your home or office setting.
Pendant lighting is very fashionable at present. Today's popular decor uses include accenting above dining tables and counter tops in kitchen lighting or in the bedroom over bedside tables or reading areas. The pendant light is so versatile... its use is only limited by the imagination!
- Classic bell design
- Robust aluminium construction
- 1.8 metre braided light cord
- Give this pendant a vintage feel by adding an old style wooden mounting block
- Ideal for home lighting or commercial lighting
- Standard Australian domestic fitting
The cage light shade open cage design is great for showing off the use of designer globes. This wire cage light takes a bayonet (B22) bulb. We recommend from our range the vintage style exposed Large Round Squirrel Cage Filament bulb or Quad Loop Filament bulb.
About the Wire Cage Light Shade:
- They are made out of robust aluminium formed into a classic bell shape with simple, clean lines.
- The wire cage light shade open cage design is great for showing off the use of designer lightbulbs
- Come with your choice of vintage style braided light cord in the plain black or white.
- Measures: 17.5cm high x 23cm wide in diametre across the open bottom and 10cm diametre across the top.
- The lampholder hole is 3cm in diametre across.
About the Braided Cord Light Fixture:
- The cord pendants have a simple and classic design and a 1.8 metre drop from ceiling.
- The ceiling rose is 100mm in diametre and 50mm in height (not including the cord grip).
- The lampholder takes a standard bayonet (B22) bulb.
- Your choice between the black or white braided cord, available from the drop down menu.
- The wooden mounting block shown in the pictures is not included. It can be purchased separately from here. Select the 10cm version from the drop down menu for this fitting.
Fat Shack Vintage delivers Australia wide. From the tip to the tail and all the places in between… if you live in Australia we’ll get it to you
- For a delivery quote, just select your desired products and proceed to the checkout where you will be able to enter your delivery postcode. It will then calculate the shipping price for your order based on your postcode and the items in your basket before you need to go ahead with the order and enter any personal details.
- All in stock items will be dispatched from our Melbourne warehouse within 2 business days from receipt of payment. Typical delivery times after dispatch are:
* Melbourne - 2-3 business days
* Sydney, Canberra, Adelaide - 4-5 business days
* Brisbane, Tasmania – 5-6 business days
* Darwin, Perth - Approximately 6-7 business days
- For all areas outside these metro locations please allow an additional 1-3 business days.
- All orders are sent with tracking and full insurance.
- Pickups and inspections are available at our Melbourne showroom / warehouse in Melbourne by appointment only. Please contact us to arrange. For large / bulky orders, please contact us directly for a quotation of postage costs.
We provide a 30 day return policy on all items purchased from our website. If the item arrives in tip top condition but you decide that you just don’t like it anymore or have changed your mind then please return the items in original, unused, unmarked condition and packaging within 30 days for a full refund less freight.
Please contact us so we know to expect it and return the items to the following address:
Fat Shack Vintage
2 Age Street
Cheltenham, VIC 3192
If any items arrive damaged then please notify us within 14 days of delivery. We will of course replace / refund any damaged items at no additional cost to you.
For more info please see our FAQ's.
Please Note: this listing is for the Cage Pendant Light - Classic Bell only. The light bulbs shown in the pictures are for illustration purposes only.
Fat Shack Vintage sells a range of light globes so please see these items if you are interested in any of them.