Cage Multi Light Pendant
The Cage Multi Light Pendant brings an understated lighting statement to your interiors with its vintage industrial elegance. The three light or five light pendant features steel cage shades showcasing the bulb within with their open structure. The shades come in three sizes and finishes to easily complement a modern or classic interior, and are mounted from a matching ceiling plate with braided round suspension cords. Coupled with a bulb fitting of your choice, this pendant light creates a bare bulb centrepiece ideal for your kitchen island, dining room and bar or café counter.
- Bare bulb lighting statement with vintage elegance
- Steel cage shades in three sizes and finishes
- Ceiling plate in matching finishes
- 3 light or 5 light shade arrangements
- Braided round textile suspension cords
- Takes three or five bayonet (B22) bulbs
About the Cage Multi Light Pendant:
- This multi light pendant light makes an elegant and subtle lighting statement.
- It features steel cage shades in Long, Large and Small size options.
- It has an open bottom design for easy re-lamping.
- The shades are mounted from a metal ceiling plate and braided round cloth cords.
- Its shades are finished in black, gold/brass or white with a matching ceiling plate.
- Its black and gold finish come with black cords while the white fixture comes with white cords.
- The pendant light comes in 3 light or 5 light configurations.
- Its 5 light configuration comes with a larger ceiling plate and offers a mixed shades option featuring all shade styles.
- Please contact us if you require other ceiling plate and shade combinations using these finishes.
- The pendant light requires bayonet (B22) bulbs. 60W max.
Wall Mount/ Ceiling Rose
Cord Suspension Length
Bulb Quantity required
Delivery & Returns
Fat Shack Vintage proudly delivers Australia wide. From the tip to the tail and all the places in-between – if you live in Australia, we’ll get it to you!
- All in-stock items are normally dispatched from our Melbourne location within 2-3 business days from the date of purchase. The lead time is approximate. If your order is urgent, please contact us for the current stock on hand level.
- For a shipping quote, simply add the product to your cart and proceed to checkout, where you can enter your postcode in the shipping rate calculator. We’ll calculate the shipping price for you, and this price will be displayed as part of the order total.
- To ensure peace of mind, all FSV orders are sent with tracking and full insurance.
Typical delivery times after the date of dispatch are:
- Melbourne: 2-3 business days
- Sydney: 2-3 business days
- Canberra: 3-4 business days
- Adelaide: 2-3 business days
- Brisbane: 2-5 business days
- Tasmania: 2-4 business days
- Darwin: 4-6 business days
- Perth: 4-5 business days
- For all non-metro locations, please allow an additional 1-3 business days. The wait will be worth it, we promise!
All delivery times are indicative only and subject to change and disruptions. Please see the Australia Post website for their currently published delivery times:
If your order is big and bulky, or requires express shipping, please contact us before ordering so that we can create a tailored postage quote just for you.
Click & Collect
You can click & collect your order from our Melbourne location, so shopping with us has never been easier. Simply ensure you’ve selected Click & Collect (Moorabbin) at the checkout!
We provide a 60 day return policy on all eligible items purchased from our website. *This excludes sale stock, special and custom order items - please refer to the Description tab for information*. If the item arrives in tip top condition but you decide that you just don’t like it anymore or have changed your mind then please return the items in original, unused, unmarked condition and with original packaging within 60 days for a refund, minus the freight cost.
In order to process your refund request, please contact us that we can know when to expect the products back and so we can provide you with Return instructions. Please note we cannot accept in person returns at our location.
Please check your order upon delivery and if required, report any damages, faults or problems within 14 days of receipt of goods.