Cage Light Industrial Pendant - Pole Mount
Product Code: P029-BLK
These industrial pendant cage lights with a ceiling pole mount are a time-worn classic. They have a classic vintage styled caged design that has changed very little over the best part of the last century. These caged industrial pendant lights were originally constructed as explosion proof fixtures for use in mining, marine etc environments so you can be assured that the quality of the materials used are the best.
Classic design combined with the quality and durability of the use of solid die cast materials. Subtle and simple while still commanding attention in any setting. This is a Fat Shack Vintage Design. It is a one of a kind light, designed and hand assembled here in our factory. You will not find anything like it elsewhere.
- Classic vintage design
- Ideal for home, cafe lighting or commercial decor
- Choice of clear glass cover or frosted glass cover
- Cast aluminium wire cage
- Genuine explosion proof light fixtures
- Standard Australian B22 fitting
About the industrial cage light shade:
- These cage lights scream "cool" with their submarine industrial nautical styling.
- The light housing shell is made from high strength die-cast aluminium alloy. They are available in a choice of black or matt silver finishes. Please make your selection from the drop down menu above prior to adding the item to your basket.
- The internal glass dome is dense impact resistant tempered glass.
- Glass covers available in frosted glass or clear glass.
- The ceiling rose is also matching die cast alloy.
- The lampholder is screw in and takes a standard B22 bayonet bulb (max 100W).
- The light housing itself is 100mm in diameter across the widest part and 240mm high.
- The internal glass dome will fit a light bulb in it that is no larger then 80mm diameter x 170mm high.
- The ceiling pole is 180mm in length.
- The entire drop height of the pendant is 450mm.
- The ceiling rose is 120mm in diameter.
- 240 volt / 50Hz
Fat Shack Vintage delivers Australia wide. From the tip to the tail and all the places in between… if you live in Australia we’ll get it to you
- For a delivery quote, just select your desired products and proceed to the checkout where you will be able to enter your delivery postcode. It will then calculate the shipping price for your order based on your postcode and the items in your basket before you need to go ahead with the order and enter any personal details.
- All in stock items will be dispatched from our Melbourne warehouse within 2 business days from receipt of payment. Typical delivery times after dispatch are:
* Melbourne - 2-3 business days
* Sydney, Canberra, Adelaide - 4-5 business days
* Brisbane, Tasmania – 5-6 business days
* Darwin, Perth - Approximately 6-7 business days
- For all areas outside these metro locations please allow an additional 1-3 business days.
- All orders are sent with tracking and full insurance.
- Pickups and inspections are available at our Melbourne showroom / warehouse in Melbourne by appointment only. Please contact us to arrange. For large / bulky orders, please contact us directly for a quotation of postage costs.
We provide a 30 day return policy on all items purchased from our website. If the item arrives in tip top condition but you decide that you just don’t like it anymore or have changed your mind then please return the items in original, unused, unmarked condition and packaging within 30 days for a full refund less freight.
Please contact us so we know to expect it and return the items to the following address:
Fat Shack Vintage
2 Age Street
Cheltenham, VIC 3192
If any items arrive damaged then please notify us within 14 days of delivery. We will of course replace / refund any damaged items at no additional cost to you.
For more info please see our FAQ's.
Please Note: this listing is for the Cage Light Industrial Pendant only. The light bulbs shown in the pictures are for illustration purposes only.
These fittings use good quality, solid components originally intended for use in industrial / commercial environments. The components that make these lights are intended for use in rugged environments were durability of the materials is more important than their cosmetic exterior. Minor surface blemishes / scuffs etc are not considered defects as they do not detract cosmetically from the overall aesthetic of the light. Bubbles, discolouration or marks in glass shades should also not be considered defects.
Fat Shack Vintage sells a range of light globes so please see these items if you are interested in any of them.