Cage Light Chandelier - 5 Drop
This Cage Light Chandelier will create a dynamic design statement for any room decor. Cage lights ooze industrial appeal and are a popular part of vintage interior designs. Cage light chandeliers are available in three popular finishes and with a choice of twisted or round vintage style braided light cord. Today's popular decor uses include accenting above dining tables and counter tops in kitchen lighting or in the bedroom over bedside tables or reading areas. Available only at Fat Shack Vintage!
- Twisted or round braided light cord
- 5 cages, available in three finishes
- Made from quality steel
- Perfect for creating a bold "bare" lighting statement
- Adjustable length braided light cord
- Standard Australian domestic B22 fitting
About the Cage Light Chandelier - 5 Drop:
- In the industrial style, they feature an open bottom designed for easy relamping.
- Cages made from steel so you can be assured of their quality. Available in black, gold brass or white.
- Small round black cage shade: 130mm in diameter across the widest part and 180mm high in total.
- Large round black cage shade: 180mm in diameter across the widest part and 195mm high in total.
- Long black cage shade: 110mm in diameter across the widest part and 250mm high in total.
- Each braided light cord is adjustable in length to a maximum 3 metres.
- Your choice between black twisted or black round braided light cord available from the drop down menu prior to adding the item to your basket.
- The ceiling rose is 200mm in diameter and 25mm in height (not including the cord grip).
- The lampholder takes a standard bayonet (B22) bulb.
Please note: This product is not eligible to be refunded, returned, or exchanged. No further offers / discounts on this item apply.
Wall Mount/ Ceiling Rose
String Length (m)
Bulb Quantity required
Cloth Cord Option
Delivery & Returns
Fat Shack Vintage proudly delivers Australia wide. From the tip to the tail and all the places in-between – if you live in Australia, we’ll get it to you!
- All in-stock items are normally dispatched from our Melbourne location within 2-3 business days from the date of purchase. The lead time is approximate. If your order is urgent, please contact us for the current stock on hand level.
- For a shipping quote, simply add the product to your cart and proceed to checkout, where you can enter your postcode in the shipping rate calculator. We’ll calculate the shipping price for you, and this price will be displayed as part of the order total.
- To ensure peace of mind, all FSV orders are sent with tracking and full insurance.
Typical delivery times after the date of dispatch are:
- Melbourne: 2-3 business days
- Sydney: 2-3 business days
- Canberra: 3-4 business days
- Adelaide: 2-3 business days
- Brisbane: 2-5 business days
- Tasmania: 2-4 business days
- Darwin: 4-6 business days
- Perth: 4-5 business days
- For all non-metro locations, please allow an additional 1-3 business days. The wait will be worth it, we promise!
All delivery times are indicative only and subject to change and disruptions. Please see the Australia Post website for their currently published delivery times:
If your order is big and bulky, or requires express shipping, please contact us before ordering so that we can create a tailored postage quote just for you.
Click & Collect
You can click & collect your order from our Melbourne location, so shopping with us has never been easier. Simply ensure you’ve selected Click & Collect (Moorabbin) at the checkout!
We provide a 60 day return policy on all eligible items purchased from our website. *This excludes sale stock, special and custom order items - please refer to the Description tab for information*. If the item arrives in tip top condition but you decide that you just don’t like it anymore or have changed your mind then please return the items in original, unused, unmarked condition and with original packaging within 60 days for a refund, minus the freight cost.
In order to process your refund request, please contact us that we can know when to expect the products back and so we can provide you with Return instructions. Please note we cannot accept in person returns at our location.
Please check your order upon delivery and if required, report any damages, faults or problems within 14 days of receipt of goods.