Cage Jar Pendant Lights
These Cage Jar Pendant Lights have a classic vintage glass jar feel and look great when teamed up with vintage style soft filament LED bulbs. A subtle and simple glass jar pendant that can be hung in multiples or clusters at different heights for more impact. To create that dynamic lighting statement, they are available in a choice of either three, five or nine cage jar lights. Each braided light cord is adjustable in length to a maximum 3 metres, which means you can shorten each cord to create your very own bespoke design.
Industrial pendant lighting is a great way to liven a rooms décor. Today's popular décor uses include accenting above dining tables and kitchen benches, using them in hallways, lounges or above bedside tables. These lights are so striking when hung in multiples and are sure to be a talking point in any home, retail fit-out, restaurant interior, café, bar or commercial setting. Available only at Fat Shack Vintage!
- Classic glass jar light
- Caged glass jar with open bottom
- Head-turning when hung in multiples or clusters
- Adjustable 3 metre length braided light cord
- Ideal for commercial lighting, café lighting or home interiors
- Standard Australian B22 fitting
About the Cage Jar Pendant Lights:
- The cage jar lights have a vintage glass jar style to them. The glass jar has an open bottom for easy re-lamping.
- The glass jar has an open bottom and measures 120mm in diameter and 220mm high.
- The black cage measures 145mm in diameter and 230mm high.
- Available in a choice of either a single cage jar pendant light or three, five or nine cage jar pendant lights.
- These pendants come with a 3 metre braided black cord which is easily shortened to any length. Which means you can shorten each cord to create your very own bespoke design.
- The ceiling rose for the single cage jar pendant is 100mm in diameter and 28mm high.
- The ceiling rose for the three, five and nine drop is 200mm in diameter and 26mm in height (not including the cord grip).
- Give the single pendant a vintage feel by adding an old style wooden mounting block. The mounting block shown in the pictures is not included. It can be purchased separately from here. Select the 10cm version from the drop down menu for this fitting.
- The shades are pressed glass. Bubbles, lines, slight surface imperfections or discolourations are characteristics of pressed glass. They are not considered defects.
- The lamp holder takes a standard bayonet (B22) light bulb, max 60W.
- Please note: This product is not eligible for return. No further offers / discounts on this item apply.
Wall Mount/ Ceiling Rose
Cord Suspension Length
Bulb Quantity required
Delivery & Returns
Fat Shack Vintage proudly delivers Australia wide. From the tip to the tail and all the places in-between – if you live in Australia, we’ll get it to you!
- All in-stock items are normally dispatched from our Melbourne location within 2-3 business days from the date of purchase. The lead time is approximate. If your order is urgent, please contact us for the current stock on hand level.
- For a shipping quote, simply add the product to your cart and proceed to checkout, where you can enter your postcode in the shipping rate calculator. We’ll calculate the shipping price for you, and this price will be displayed as part of the order total.
- To ensure peace of mind, all FSV orders are sent with tracking and full insurance.
Typical delivery times after the date of dispatch are:
- Melbourne: 2-3 business days
- Sydney: 2-3 business days
- Canberra: 3-4 business days
- Adelaide: 2-3 business days
- Brisbane: 2-5 business days
- Tasmania: 2-4 business days
- Darwin: 4-6 business days
- Perth: 4-5 business days
- For all non-metro locations, please allow an additional 1-3 business days. The wait will be worth it, we promise!
All delivery times are indicative only and subject to change and disruptions. Please see the Australia Post website for their currently published delivery times:
If your order is big and bulky, or requires express shipping, please contact us before ordering so that we can create a tailored postage quote just for you.
Click & Collect
You can click & collect your order from our Melbourne location, so shopping with us has never been easier. Simply ensure you’ve selected Click & Collect (Moorabbin) at the checkout!
We provide a 60 day return policy on all eligible items purchased from our website. *This excludes sale stock, special and custom order items - please refer to the Description tab for information*. If the item arrives in tip top condition but you decide that you just don’t like it anymore or have changed your mind then please return the items in original, unused, unmarked condition and with original packaging within 60 days for a refund, minus the freight cost.
In order to process your refund request, please contact us that we can know when to expect the products back and so we can provide you with Return instructions. Please note we cannot accept in person returns at our location.
Please check your order upon delivery and if required, report any damages, faults or problems within 14 days of receipt of goods.
- CGCherie G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars16 hours agoStylish
Suits my Hamptons Farmhouse style without spending a fortune.