Cage Industrial Shade - Trouble Light
These industrial vintage style wire cage pendant light shades are a unique way to introduce an industrial urban angle to your interior design setting. Today's popular décor uses include accenting above dining tables and counter tops in kitchen lighting or in the bedroom over bedside tables or reading areas. The pendant light is so versatile... its use is only limited by the imagination!
- Striking industrial vintage style
- Shades made of quality steel
- Ideal for home or commercial settings
- Perfect for creating a bold "bare" lighting statement
About the Cage Industrial Shade - Trouble Light:
- Shades made from steel so you can be assured of their quality.
- In industrial vintage style, these wire cage pendant light shades feature an open and close bottom designed for easy relamping. It has a collar with screws and nuts included to clamp to your lamp holder.
- Measures: 17cm high x 10cm wide in diameter across the widest part when closed. When opened at its fullest it is 20cm in diameter. The collar will expand to fit a lamp holder between 3 to 3.5cm in diameter.
- Your choice between black or rusted wire cage shade
- If you are wanting the complete pendant light set which includes the cord, please see our wire cage industrial pendant light fixture.
- This product is not eligible for return. No further offers / discounts on this item apply.
Bulb Quantity required
Delivery & Returns
Fat Shack Vintage proudly delivers Australia wide. From the tip to the tail and all the places in-between – if you live in Australia, we’ll get it to you!
- All in-stock items are normally dispatched from our Melbourne location within 2-3 business days from the date of purchase. The lead time is approximate. If your order is urgent, please contact us for the current stock on hand level.
- For a shipping quote, simply add the product to your cart and proceed to checkout, where you can enter your postcode in the shipping rate calculator. We’ll calculate the shipping price for you, and this price will be displayed as part of the order total.
- To ensure peace of mind, all FSV orders are sent with tracking and full insurance.
Typical delivery times after the date of dispatch are:
- Melbourne: 2-3 business days
- Sydney: 2-3 business days
- Canberra: 3-4 business days
- Adelaide: 2-3 business days
- Brisbane: 2-5 business days
- Tasmania: 2-4 business days
- Darwin: 4-6 business days
- Perth: 4-5 business days
- For all non-metro locations, please allow an additional 1-3 business days. The wait will be worth it, we promise!
All delivery times are indicative only and subject to change and disruptions. Please see the Australia Post website for their currently published delivery times:
If your order is big and bulky, or requires express shipping, please contact us before ordering so that we can create a tailored postage quote just for you.
Click & Collect
You can click & collect your order from our Melbourne location, so shopping with us has never been easier. Simply ensure you’ve selected Click & Collect (Moorabbin) at the checkout!
We provide a 60 day return policy on all eligible items purchased from our website. *This excludes sale stock, special and custom order items - please refer to the Description tab for information*. If the item arrives in tip top condition but you decide that you just don’t like it anymore or have changed your mind then please return the items in original, unused, unmarked condition and with original packaging within 60 days for a refund, minus the freight cost.
In order to process your refund request, please contact us that we can know when to expect the products back and so we can provide you with Return instructions. Please note we cannot accept in person returns at our location.
Please check your order upon delivery and if required, report any damages, faults or problems within 14 days of receipt of goods.