Cage Chandelier Pulley Light
Product Code: P166-ABRZ-SRD-AB
This cage chandelier pulley light oozes industrial appeal. It has a raw simplicity that works with a range of interior styles. It has an ornamental pulley to add to its authentic traditional character and the cage shades compliment its industrial feel.
The straight arm pulley chandelier is made from quality brass and has an antique bronze or matt black finish to add to its authentic character. Pulley lights have been around since the mid 1900's where they were most commonly used to light tables in the kitchen areas, cafes and bistros. Today's popular decor uses include using them in hallways, accenting above dining tables or kitchen benches. Ideal for restaurants and cafe lighting too.
- Industrial appeal
- Quality brass chandelier
- Ornamental pulley fixture
- Cage shades available in three sizes and two finishes
- Ideal for home decor, cafe lighting or restaurant fitouts
- Standard Australian B22 fitting
This cage chandelier takes a standard household bayonet (B22) light bulb. We recommend from our range our LED Edison Teardrop Smoked for the long shade or LED Light Bulb - GLS Round for the smaller cage shade to add that finishing touch.
About the industrial cages:
About the industrial chandelier:
- The cage shades come in three sizes and two popular finishes to allow you to create your very own statement based on which cage shade you choose from; small round, large round or long cage shade.
- They feature an open bottom designed for easy relamping.
- Small round cage light: 130mm in diameter across the widest part and 180mm high in total.
- Large round cage light: 180mm in diameter across the widest part and 195mm high in total.
- Long cage shade is 110mm in diameter across the widest part and 250mm high.
- Your choice between antique brass or black cage shade, available from the drop down menu prior to adding the item to your basket.
- Industrial chandeliers are very fashionable at present and gives a space a soft industrial edge.
- Triple arm chandelier in an antique bronze or matt black finish. Each straight arm projects 240mm from the main pole.
- Approx. diameter is 500mm.
- Quality brass chandelier so you can be assured that the materials used are the best.
- The drop length off the ceiling to the centre piece is 950mm. The ceiling cap can move up and down the top section of the rod above the ornamental pulley fixture to shorten it from 950mm to 700mm. When the ceiling cap is set up at the top of the pole it makes the maximum drop of 950mm off the ceiling to the centre piece.
- The poles can also be shortened by cutting them to a shorter length. Available in longer lengths by request.
- Ornamental pulley consists of pulley wheels and decorative counter weights.
- The ornamental pulley does not adjust in height, it doesn't go up or down. It simply adds substance to to the classic vintage industrial styling of this chandelier.
- The centre piece is 70mm in diameter and is 75mm high.
- The chandelier attaches to the ceiling via a hook hanger which is secured in the ceiling and then the ceiling cap cover the hole. This ceiling cap is 110mm in diameter and 60mm high.
- The lampholder takes a standard bayonet (B22) light bulb (max 60W).
- 240 volt / 50Hz
Fat Shack Vintage delivers Australia wide. From the tip to the tail and all the places in between… if you live in Australia we’ll get it to you.
- For a delivery quote, just select your desired products and proceed to the checkout where you will be able to enter your delivery postcode. It will then calculate the shipping price for your order based on your postcode and the items in your basket before you need to go ahead with the order and enter any personal details.
- All in stock items will be dispatched from our Melbourne warehouse within 2 business days from receipt of payment. If not in stock it will be 7-10 business days before dispatch. If urgent call for current stock availability. Typical delivery times after dispatch are:
* Melbourne - 2-3 business days
* Sydney, Canberra, Adelaide - 4-5 business days
* Brisbane, Tasmania – 5-6 business days
* Darwin, Perth - Approximately 6-7 business days
- For all areas outside these metro locations please allow an additional 1-3 business days.
- All orders are sent with tracking and full insurance.
- Pickups and inspections are available at our Melbourne showroom / warehouse in Melbourne by appointment only. Please contact us to arrange. For large / bulky orders, please contact us directly for a quotation of postage costs.
We provide a 30 day return policy on all items purchased from our website. If the item arrives in tip top condition but you decide that you just don’t like it anymore or have changed your mind then please return the items in original, unused, unmarked condition and packaging within 30 days for a full refund less freight.
Please contact us so we know to expect it and return the items to the following address:
Fat Shack Vintage
2 Age Street
Cheltenham, VIC 3192
If any items arrive damaged then please notify us within 14 days of delivery. We will of course replace / refund any damaged items at no additional cost to you.
For more info please see our FAQ's.
Please Note: this listing is for the Cage Chandelier Pulley Light only. The light bulbs shown in the pictures are for illustration purposes only.
Fat Shack Vintage sells a range of light bulbs so please see these items if you are interested in any of them.