Bullpit Double Arm Pulley Light
Product Code: P381-MB
This double arm pulley light with steel shades creates a classic vintage style light fitting that will become a feature piece in any room. The clever industrial design of a pulley light has been around since the mid 1900's and are still widely used today. This double light features an antique bronze ornate metal ceiling plate, pulley wheels and a heavy counter weight. The steel shades are available in three finishes to suit a range of interiors. Making this lighting piece ideal for placing over dining tables or breakfast bars. Versatile too, as you can simply raise them out of the way when needed. Available only at Fat Shack Vintage!
- Classic vintage industrial style
- Adjustable double arm pulley light
- Ornate metal ceiling plate
- Antique bronze finished fixtures and counter weight
- Steel shades available in matt black, white or copper
- Take a standard B22 light bulb
- Ideal for home lighting or cafe lighting
About the Bullpit Double Arm Pulley Light:
- This double arm pulley light comes with an antique brinze metal ceiling plate, pulley wheels, a heavy counter weight and two steel shades.
- The pulley light will adjust in height from a ceiling drop range of between 250mm to 2 metres to the top of the shades. The shades are then a further 180mm height on top of that drop. Being that its adjustable, either the shades are hanging low meaning the counter weight is high and vice versa if the shades are hanging high. The cords can be shortened on installation by the electrician though to set a desired range of pulley movement that suits your specific need.
- The counter weight is approx 115mm in diameter and 220mm high including the attached pulley's.
- Pulley fixture and counter weight are made from metal, in a dark antique bronze finish.
- Comes with a black round antique style cloth cord.
- The ornate ceiling plate is made of metal and is 480mm wide by 120mm deep and 25mm high.
- The lamp holders are 480mm apart from centre to centre and the cross bar is 600mm wide.
- The shades are made of steel so you can be assured of their quality.
- Available in three colour options; the copper pendant shade is a polished outer, the white shade has a satin finish and the black has a matt finish. All shades have a white inner for better reflection of light.
- The shade is 380mm in diameter and 150mm in high.
- This pulley light is fully functional but is not intended for frequent alteration and is best installed at its most common ideal height. When adjusting is required, the counter weight is pulled by hand to raise the shade and vice versa the crossbar is pulled to raise the counter weight.
- This light is also available as a Bullpit wall light for continuity between areas if so desired.
Fat Shack Vintage delivers Australia wide. From the tip to the tail and all the places in between… if you live in Australia we’ll get it to you
- For a delivery quote, just select your desired products and proceed to the checkout where you will be able to enter your delivery postcode. It will then calculate the shipping price for your order based on your postcode and the items in your basket before you need to go ahead with the order and enter any personal details.
- All in stock items will be dispatched from our Melbourne warehouse within 2 business days from receipt of payment. Typical delivery times after dispatch are:
* Melbourne - 2-3 business days
* Sydney, Canberra, Adelaide - 4-5 business days
* Brisbane, Tasmania – 5-6 business days
* Darwin, Perth - Approximately 6-7 business days
- For all areas outside these metro locations please allow an additional 1-3 business days.
- All orders are sent with tracking and full insurance.
- Pickups and inspections are available at our Melbourne showroom / warehouse in Melbourne by appointment only. Please contact us to arrange. For large / bulky orders, please contact us directly for a quotation of postage costs.
We provide a 30 day return policy on all items purchased from our website. If the item arrives in tip top condition but you decide that you just don’t like it anymore or have changed your mind then please return the items in original, unused, unmarked condition and packaging within 30 days for a full refund less freight.
Please contact us so we know to expect it and return the items to the following address:
Fat Shack Vintage
2 Age Street
Cheltenham, VIC 3192
If any items arrive damaged then please notify us within 14 days of delivery. We will of course replace / refund any damaged items at no additional cost to you.
For more info please see our FAQ's.
Please Note: this listing is for the Bullpit Double Arm Pulley Light only. The light bulbs shown in the pictures are for illustration purposes only.
These are industrial style fixtures with a matt finish. As such there may be minor finish imperfections/blemishes in line with that style and finish. These are not considered defects and do not detract cosmetically from the overall appearance.
The shades are hand blown glass. Bubbles, lines, slight surface defects or discolourations are characteristics of all hand blown and hand crafted glass. They are not to be considered defects.
Fat Shack Vintage sells a range of light globes, please see these items if you are interested in any of them.