Broadway Ball Pendant Lights
Product Code: P257-30
These hand blown opal glass ball pendant lights have a classic sphere shape that work so well in residential or commercial settings, traditional and modern or both. Popular in the 1920s, where they appeared in schools and many other public institutions such as theaters, libraries and courthouses. With their contemporary style, these glass pendant lights with decorative lamp holder and chain suspension cord will fit in with many interiors, not in the least with industrial ones.
These light fixtures are hung with a dark antique bronze chain suspension to give it that vintage finishing touch. The hand blown translucent milky glass shades diffuses and softens light making them ideal for bedroom lighting, living room or dining room lights as well as cafe lighting and office fit-outs. Available only at Fat Shack Vintage!
- Contemporary style with timeless appeal
- Choice of small or large opal glass shades
- Hand blown glass
- 1.25 metre chain suspension cord kit in dark antique bronze finish
- Decorative lamp holder with fitted gallery
- Ideal for home decor, cafe lighting or restaurant interiors
- Standard Australian E27 fitting
About the Opal Glass Light Shade:
- Hand blown glass.
- Glass shades available in two sizes. Please make your selection from the drop down menu above prior to adding the item to your shopping basket.
- The small shade is 25cm in diameter. The large shade is 30cm in diameter.
- The gallery is a further 30mm high.
About the Chain Suspension Light Fixture:
- The metal chain suspension kit is in a dark antique bronze finish with antique brass edges.
- Includes decorative lamp holder with fitted gallery.
- The chain suspension has a simple and classic design and a 1.25 metre drop from ceiling to the top of the shade. It is additionally supported with a black plastic light cord.
- Comes complete with a metal ceiling rose that is 120mm in diameter and 250mm high and a screw in (E27) lamp holder.
- Max 60w.
Fat Shack Vintage delivers Australia wide. From the tip to the tail and all the places in between… if you live in Australia we’ll get it to you
- For a delivery quote, just select your desired products and proceed to the checkout where you will be able to enter your delivery postcode. It will then calculate the shipping price for your order based on your postcode and the items in your basket before you need to go ahead with the order and enter any personal details.
- All in stock items will be dispatched from our Melbourne warehouse within 2 business days from receipt of payment. Typical delivery times after dispatch are:
* Melbourne - 2-3 business days
* Sydney, Canberra, Adelaide - 4-5 business days
* Brisbane, Tasmania – 5-6 business days
* Darwin, Perth - Approximately 6-7 business days
- For all areas outside these metro locations please allow an additional 1-3 business days.
- All orders are sent with tracking and full insurance.
- Pickups and inspections are available at our Melbourne showroom / warehouse in Melbourne by appointment only. Please contact us to arrange. For large / bulky orders, please contact us directly for a quotation of postage costs.
We provide a 30 day return policy on all items purchased from our website. If the item arrives in tip top condition but you decide that you just don’t like it anymore or have changed your mind then please return the items in original, unused, unmarked condition and packaging within 30 days for a full refund less freight.
Please contact us so we know to expect it and return the items to the following address:
Fat Shack Vintage
2 Age Street
Cheltenham, VIC 3192
If any items arrive damaged then please notify us within 14 days of delivery. We will of course replace / refund any damaged items at no additional cost to you.
For more info please see our FAQ's.
Please Note: this listing is for the Broadway Glass Ball Pendant Lights only. The light bulbs shown in the pictures are for illustration purposes only.
The shades are hand blown glass. Bubbles, lines, slight surface defects or discolourations are characteristics of all hand blown and hand crafted glass. They are not to be considered defects.
Fat Shack Vintage sells a range of light globes so please see these items if you are interested in any of them.