Brewers Glass Pendant
Product Code: P296-SMK
The brewers dimpled glass pendant light is a black braided cord pendant hanging a unique smoked glass shade. The shade’s dimples are not only a quirk worthy of accessorising the most contemporary decors, but also tell a story. This pendant’s glass design marks a chapter in the rich tapestry of brewery glass culture. The dimpled pint glass of the early 1900’s had a folkloric rise and fall, a story passed through generations. This design’s revival comes in the form of this smoked glass pendant.
Available in a single drop or three drop pendant, the brewers dimpled pendant is truly a marvel of vintage and urban tradition alike. Let this globe pendant tell its story in your café, kitchen or breakfast nook. Team with the Brewers Glass Wall Light for uniformity throughout your home.
- Smoked glass shade
- Dimpled glass with unique historical design
- Hand blown glass
- 3 metre max drop
- Single or triple pendant light
- Complete the look with a wooden mounting block
- Standard Australian E27 fitting
This glass pendant light take a standard screw in (E27) light bulb. We recommend from our range of vintage style exposed Edison round quad loop bulb or our Edison round spiral filament bulb to add that finishing touch.
About the glass pendant light shade:
- Smokey grey glass.
- Hand blown.
- Glass globe shade measures 180mm in diameter. It has an opening of 75mm.
- The glass is secured to the cord with a matt black metal gallery.
About the cord pendant fixture:
- Two sizes available.
- The single drop pendant has a plastic cord with a 3 metre drop from ceiling (which can be easily shortened to any desired length).
- The matt black ceiling rose is 120mm in diameter and 25mm high.
- The wooden mounting block shown in the pictures is not included. It can be purchased separately from here. Select the 12cm version from the drop down menu for this fitting.
- The three drop pendant has three round cloth cords with a 3 metre drop that can be shortened if needed.
- The ceiling rose is 200mm in diameter and 26mm in height (not including the cord grip).
- The glass pendant lamp holder takes a standard screw in (E27) bulb.
- Max 40W.
Fat Shack Vintage delivers Australia wide. From the tip to the tail and all the places in between… if you live in Australia we’ll get it to you.
- For a delivery quote, just select your desired products and proceed to the checkout where you will be able to enter your delivery postcode. It will then calculate the shipping price for your order based on your postcode and the items in your basket before you need to go ahead with the order and enter any personal details.
- All in stock items will be dispatched from our Melbourne warehouse within 2 business days from receipt of payment. Typical delivery times after dispatch are:
* Melbourne - 2-3 business days
* Sydney, Canberra, Adelaide - 4-5 business days
* Brisbane, Tasmania – 5-6 business days
* Darwin, Perth - Approximately 6-7 business days
- For all areas outside these metro locations please allow an additional 1-3 business days.
- All orders are sent with tracking and full insurance.
- Pickups and inspections are available at our Melbourne showroom / warehouse in Melbourne by appointment only. Please contact us to arrange. For large / bulky orders, please contact us directly for a quotation of postage costs.
We provide a 30 day return policy on all items purchased from our website. If the item arrives in tip top condition but you decide that you just don’t like it anymore or have changed your mind then please return the items in original, unused, unmarked condition and packaging within 30 days for a full refund less freight.
Please contact us so we know to expect it and return the items to the following address:
Fat Shack Vintage
2 Age Street
Cheltenham, VIC 3192
If any items arrive damaged then please notify us within 14 days of delivery. We will of course replace / refund any damaged items at no additional cost to you.
For more info please see our FAQ's.
Please Note: this listing is for the Brewers Dimpled Pendant Light only. The light bulbs shown in the pictures are for illustration purposes only.
The glass shades are hand blown pressed glass. Bubbles, lines, slight surface defects or discolourations are characteristics of pressed glass. They are not to be considered defects.
Fat Shack Vintage sells a range of light globes so please see these items if you are interested in any of them.