Bonnie Lodge Chandelier
The Bonnie Lodge Chandelier is a unique artistic lighting solution that will add a special visual touch to a room. This hanging light consists of five opal shades ideal for diffusing light to produce an inviting glow. Complete with adjustable drop lengths, this chandelier is an elegant feature suited for a range commercial and residential settings. This chandelier would add unique modern vintage appeal to a country lodge hotel, urban restaurant or industrial brewery.
- Modern vintage style
- Opasl glass shades
- Framework in black or gold/ brass finish
- Ideal for venue lighting, restaurant fit outs or home interiors
About the Bonnie Lodge Chandelier:
- The shades are round glass with a gloss opal finish.
- The maximum drop is 850mm with a removeable 300mm pole to make flush from the centre piece which would make it a 550mm drop.
- The total diameter of the chandelier is 850mm.
- Due to the size of the shade, this light requires a light bulb of no larger than 45mm in diameter.
- The five lamp holders take E14 bulbs. Max 25W.
- Please contact us prior to ordering. This item is oversized and requires additional postage to be paid on what is stated in the checkout.
Wall Mount/ Ceiling Rose
Bulb Quantity required
Delivery & Returns
Fat Shack Vintage proudly delivers Australia wide. From the tip to the tail and all the places in-between – if you live in Australia, we’ll get it to you!
- All in-stock items are normally dispatched from our Melbourne location within 2-3 business days from the date of purchase. The lead time is approximate. If your order is urgent, please contact us for the current stock on hand level.
- For a shipping quote, simply add the product to your cart and proceed to checkout, where you can enter your postcode in the shipping rate calculator. We’ll calculate the shipping price for you, and this price will be displayed as part of the order total.
- To ensure peace of mind, all FSV orders are sent with tracking and full insurance.
Typical delivery times after the date of dispatch are:
- Melbourne: 2-3 business days
- Sydney: 2-3 business days
- Canberra: 3-4 business days
- Adelaide: 2-3 business days
- Brisbane: 2-5 business days
- Tasmania: 2-4 business days
- Darwin: 4-6 business days
- Perth: 4-5 business days
- For all non-metro locations, please allow an additional 1-3 business days. The wait will be worth it, we promise!
All delivery times are indicative only and subject to change and disruptions. Please see the Australia Post website for their currently published delivery times:
If your order is big and bulky, or requires express shipping, please contact us before ordering so that we can create a tailored postage quote just for you.
Click & Collect
You can click & collect your order from our Melbourne location, so shopping with us has never been easier. Simply ensure you’ve selected Click & Collect (Moorabbin) at the checkout!
We provide a 60 day return policy on all eligible items purchased from our website. *This excludes sale stock, special and custom order items - please refer to the Description tab for information*. If the item arrives in tip top condition but you decide that you just don’t like it anymore or have changed your mind then please return the items in original, unused, unmarked condition and with original packaging within 60 days for a refund, minus the freight cost.
In order to process your refund request, please contact us that we can know when to expect the products back and so we can provide you with Return instructions. Please note we cannot accept in person returns at our location.
Please check your order upon delivery and if required, report any damages, faults or problems within 14 days of receipt of goods.